+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 61 of 373 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

@Colele thx very much for the words! But my question still goes out to the house and those that have finished the training what happens after the training?? Do you get posted to a branch immediately or you go home for some more waiting??

Hello everyone ts nice to find time to chat. O boy ds training school is like mad house. Na so so book to read. We ve written 7exams now. Some gud, some fair others really bad. But no one has got below 60%. Ds G
    Guys r hot, some they get 100 sef. So no jonesing! Owerri training school ts fun but omo, I no dey sleep again like say I dey school. Ds training s part of d work oo,heard someone askn if we wud go home n take a chill pill when dem dey pay u salary. Omo d 6months starts from training skul from there to inside bank. Make I go sleep, my head they bang will be up by 5am. Gods grace y'all

@bugo So which information did Ʊ give us no?

@ colele de thomas in de house. When real people talk, dey always talk authoritatively and remember i used de word solemnly and yet you failed to believe & now it has happened. For de simple fact dat you dont believe, blessed is he who have not seen but believed. Ur de one dat discouraged me from giving de house real information wit exact date wit ur insult. Just be careful, just lik bravehost told u, u dont know our sources

@richestman, i jus tire o! She jus com tell us how dem dey flex 4dia. Anyway bugo, tanx 4droppin by. Abeg hw did dey pay u guys. A litle insight wud be aite and also wat info do dey hav comcernin d owerri and ph trainees awaitin trainin. Tell dem say we don tire to wait ooo. Abeg!

Abeg donn, u drm abt me last nite? Dis one u dey attack me 1st tin dis mrnin, na wa ooo! Bear in mind dis an open forum were criticism applies. U dont expect eveybody to buy evry info u sell here, am entitled to doubt som as long as u r not a member of DB HR. U r jus an awaitin trainee like me, so spare me ur gospels, i solemnly dis and dat.

@all, really appreciate ur Cogent contributions.for pple awaiting interviews like me and those dt had dier 1st Interview fink fem has said it all either we wait for d new intake in pipeline for training or probably Apapa training schl awaits us.IT IS WELL

@colele and don
    Make una 2 no start ooo. Colele even tho u feel he attacked u 1st abeg jst be quiet and let's continue wth the thread instead of derailing. @bugo , pl shed more lite on ur comments eg. The pay na weekly,monthly or daily, is food provided, what are the tests like, etc. So people can prepare well. @all, pls when we give info let us always be detailed to stop 4people asking the same question over and over again. @funmi4all congrats. Well the wait continues patiently.

@Donn abeg how much we go pay make you help us find out when they intend calling those who wrote on the 24th??

Na wao! This wait is sometin else, 4 dose of us dat did d 1st intvw, if we r not enrolled in apapa training sch, it means we ve to wait till like sept or oct. God help us!

@axe, no comments...
    QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT......

BODIJA hopefuls should pls start getting prepared for diamond bank training in Lagos from 10th July .For those who where hinted by the HR,during the concluding interview @ CHALLENGE, that they could be posted outside the west e.g Akwa ibom ,should you emmerge successful in the 65days crucial training, should however prepare to join the owerri school as soon as the present set concludes. Please start making arrangement for accomodation from now while you wait patiently. ENJOY

Still nuffin on March 24th Apapa candidates We are waiting ooo!

+ Reply