+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 47 of 373 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

Those in training school pls respond, I wanna know if there isany bond to be signed b4 the training @all please answer...........

Those in training school pls respond, I wanna know if there isany bond to be signed b4 the training @all please answer...........

@cole, am not suprise, just checked ur record and noticed u ve been just a doubting thomas. Well for de records go tro page 38 And 39 of this forum and start arguing constructively. We dont want people dat hoard info in dis forum

@all, I got a congratulatory message last night for Τ̲̅ђε̲̣ interview I had on friday Α̲̅πϑ that I will be contacted soonest for Τ̲̅ђε̲̣ final level interview. I wrote my test on March 13th. I wish U̶̲̥̅̊ all Τ̲̅ђε̲̣ very best. Cares.

lag hopefuls hw fa?has anyone that wrote on d 17th of march bn kald?

@don wat is happenin blw 10th-18th june? Pls clarify us.

@donn, u r d kind of pple bugo was complainin abt jus lyk in d case of zeus. I dnt hoard infos dat can benefit dis forum. And i always doubt info dat r not certain. All am sayin is b4 u post infos dat u claim r rite, u shud b sure wat u r postin is correct not on mere assumptions. Moreova, u r a lucky chap to hav gotten to dis stage in ur career afta jus completin ur nysc dis yr. Most pple who hav been on dis forum has long been in d labor mkt. Dats y som choose not to comment on most treads here. So plz, am not here to trade words wit u, jus to remind not jus you alone but to my fellow NHJ memebers dat pple here r for crious buisnex and need reliable, accurate, and clear-cut infomations to determine their careers and improve on thier status in life. And wen u r not sure of any, dont bother postin. So as it wud seem u r an "attention seeker" as posted by BUGO. I wish each and evry one of us success in our various endeavours expecially dose who hav contributed immensely to dis DB tread. Thanks and God Bless!

@colele, u are making a mistake by such comments, must u indirectly insult donne? This forum has neva for once deviated from its subject. Moreso u do not know his source. Pls... and every little contribution matters.
    ***LIMITLESS***que sera sera

@brave, am not known 4insults sinc my inception in dis forum weda directly or indirectly. And i dnt intend doin so till i quit dis place. Am only tryin to make a point and i bliv my fellow NHJ members wud attest to dat. Plz, do not make it look lyk an insult bt rada a way forward.

And solemnly i say unto you again, whether you doubt it or not, **** STATE training school is starting just by first quater of June. Just be prepared. Lagos just like Enugu might be once more suprised to be Lucky to go ahead of others. Authoritatively am stating dis. Stop doubting me C***

@donne, by right owr peeps were supposed to start with owr training school instead enugu came all the way and occupied. so ur logic is wrong of lagos peeps must occupy lagos training school. It can be either PH or Owr.... .... ...cheers
    ***LIMITLESS***que sera sera

Y'all shud stop worryin urselvs ova tins uv got no control ova..irrespective °f wђat is said on dis forum, eida 'assumed' or confirmed, DB has †ђε final decision...anytin can happen.. If y'all go on lik dis, after reachin †ђε stage Ųя at, I wonda wђat u want peeps dat hav not even done deir interview τo do...y'all HªvΣ bin great wit Ųя comments/helpful info, let's not digress nw ova tins wiv got no control ova..thanks

I discussed with Enugu trainees that r doing their training @ Owerri training center, they told me that the DB trainers told dem that d training will last for 2 MONTHS!!! That dis a new DB policy.. Who has similar info? 2 months na waoo!!!

+ Reply