+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 309 of 373 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359 ... LastLast
Results 4,005 to 4,017 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Please house I wrote my test at the DB training centre at idejo vi, lagos state on the 16th of dec 2012 and was successful. I reside at kaduna and would prefer my interview location to be at abuja due to proximity. I wouldn't want to experience d stress and inconvenience of travelling to lagos again. Pls any suggestion on how to reach the HR & explain my predicament to them. Or some one should kindly suggest something to me, especially our senior colleagues who have passed tru similar situation. Expecting a favourable response, thank you in anticipation.
    @EddyBazzo.. Pls any idea if u r the only one in ur situation?
    @RoyalGem.. Pls do u have a means of reaching thr HR and do u think its possible for my interview to hold at abuja as I wrote my test at lagos.

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

Greetings 2 evry1 in da house. Its bin quite a while. Owerri TS wil round up by march, so calls shld commence by end of feb or 1st wk of march. If u ar called 2 owerri TS, pls dnt turn it down cos no one knows wat might change in DB 2moro. There's alwyz a place 2 stay & its cloz 2 de bank. I wsh u all success 2 de nxt level.

@ all TS hopefuls...calls should start coming in ds week.let's knw if u've been contacted.tnx

@dan, hw did u get this info?

Which other kingfisher be this? Na wa oo,who they bear my name for this thread? Send me PM lemme knw you more.....from ABJ TS..

Am an interview hopeful lah,I sent a mail to diamond bank to enquire abt the interview,they jus said we will b contacted when ever they start the interviews. Hmmmmmm

@Magomz.. Am also an interview hopeful, I think its their decision not ours, we don't have a choice than to allow them do as they wish and pray 4 a favourable outcome in the end. Kindly assist me with the email add of the H.R. Want to plead with them to schedule my interview for abuja (coz of proximity), I wrote my test in lagos bt reside in kaduna. Tanx in anticipation of a good response

@huzzle. Its [email protected] but I tink u shld call instead. This is their hour no +234-700-3000-000. Its also on dia website.

Thanks Magomz.. Will call them.

Huzzle, Did u call dem? Wat did de say?

What more can I say about DB...It is true that.
    DB is recruiting degree holder only with credit in english ,maths and any other three ,candidate must be below 30years and pass written test.
    DB recruitment from day of exam to TS is not less than four months. And not more that 14 months

DB pays 80k every 4 weeks and transport of 21K (arrival + departure at TS ).
    DB offers 15 course in TS (10weeks) and pass mass is 60percent total average score-the last candidate in class position is usually evicted

DB has plenty branches under constuction,em/ babcock university branch started last monday and some more is some states are soon to commense operation and trainees ar required

DB pays 247k. Per month after 6month of commesment of TS (called conversion ) and confirms staff as ET after 1 year of TS on same grade - and may review upward to 345k in 2years iif staff performance is very good

DB is set to be the best in d next 5years or less and only the high performers will be maintained -others will be evicted

TS graduates can be marketers operators ,support staff -in ur choice location

Graduates in operations can be front tellers ,ATM support staff,customer service rep,personal banking officer , etc ,marketers can av 200million target to proof their worth,other departments av their KPI for measuring performance

Products from DB av high market value in other banks cos of the wonderful work culture and drive in DB.

DB is a good place to start.It is therfore, worth waiting for

Tnx bruv! Quite revealing

@Magomz.. I called them yesterday, I was told to send a mail which I did. Got a reply, they requested for my exam number, I sent that yesterday evening. However, am yet to get a feedback, will hopefully hear from them tomorrow since today is pub hols.

+ Reply