+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 300 of 373 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350 ... LastLast
Results 3,888 to 3,900 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

@Vokocha, you welcome bro, nope...he didn't say the next batch of Lagos is sometime next year, he only said they had a backlog which had to be attended to in order to free up space for the rest. And that if I wanted to join the queue of lagos TS, den I'd have a long wait ahead of me. Hope that settles frayed nerves.

This is seriously serious! One mole, where did you have your test and interviews? I don't know if that assertion concerns those that had their test in march.

@lmao: my test was written in lagos, Idejo precisely...same place I had my interviews and I suppose it was in July, (now the july date isn't forthcoming at the moment). Nonetheless, I am of the opinion that those set that wrote much earlier would be the backlog he was referring to. So, if u wrote much earlier than I did, then, I bet you'd get called for lagos TS before I will.In other news...my status just changed to 'member'..hmm since Jan 2011. See what inactivity has caused me.

Quote Originally Posted by One mole View Post
    This is shaping up to be perhaps the longest thread I have seen on this forum. One thing I'm particularly impressed about is the camaraderie exhibited by all and sundry. Anyways, I got a text sometime last week inviting me for TS in Owerri, Jan 7th and I knew the time window wasn't adequate for me to resign appropriately as well as get a space to be accommodated during the 65 days and so I already knew I was sure going to turn it down. As fate would have it, Austin, the fair guy that vetted our credentials called me up sometime this week and asked if I got the sms, I responded in the affirmative and subsequently turned it down...he then said that they would return my name to the database pending when Lagos TS would be free which he confirmed would be sometime late next year. I quickly moved to tell him I was up for Owerri but definitely not for this batch and he said I would get called upon completion of this Jan 7th batch. So guy, the choice is really yours, if Owerri or Abuja isn't comfy for you at the moment and you already have something doing, I'd strongly advise you speak up. To those for Jan 7th, please accept my warmest regards and those who are yet to get the invites...luxlyangels, elbucho et al, I can guarantee it would come. Cheers y'al
    Heeey, Kinda sad you turned "7th January down" , I know you have your reasons but you should know accommodation isn't really a problem in that town. Anyways you already got something doing and you are not in a hurry. Would have been nice to see you in owerri. Compliments friend...

@luxlyangels Awww, now you are getting me all mushy. Yeah, you are right about accommodation not being much of a difficulty in Owerri but reason I gave about resignation was my cardinal reason for the decline. Anyways, did send you a PM and I hope you would ready a space for me when I eventually make it to the Owerri TS. *winks.

Thanks for clearing that up onemole,this diamond bank selection is getting twisted,later batch been called,earlier batch put on hold!nawa oh!Erm.....I no be bros oh!I be sis oh

@Vokocha, you're welcome sis...anyways, you got me fooled dere with the username. Anyways, nice to know I was helpful with the info, but for sticking out your tongue at me, I go do my own back. Check your PM.

@One Mole- please give me an insight into Ђδω to present the fact that you are leaving 1 job for diamond trainee at the interview won't it sound like you not focused.
    Tell me pls, how do I present it.

Chai till end of next year kwa!!..nawa o!..dis is seruz!..thankgod I got my Abj TS text..yippie!

And to all TS hopefuls..pls if dey call u for kafanchan better scream YES!..or else d repercaution mite be dire. E fit add 6months to ur wait.

@waleuk, u would have present me with details like your course of study, what you do at your present place et al...that way, I could come up with a better response for you. Moreso, I am certain if u help with these details, someone on this thread would help you with some better response.

Those called earlier for owerri TS any news yet...konfessor, elbucho, luxlyangels et al?
    Enjoy where you are...on the way to where you are going.

^^ nothing yet!

+ Reply