+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 282 of 373 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332 ... LastLast
Results 3,654 to 3,666 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

@paul_ugba i was wondering if there is anybody that wrote DB test on 1st and 2nd last weekend that got congratulatory message. congrats bro.What is your advise to those of us that failed the cheap test? what is the secret of your success?

Men, when i read ppls post, i am hapi for dem but i always ask myself one question- when am i going to follow others to testify my success? is either that i passed and went for interview and it i never heard from them or that i did not pass. But all d same congrats to dose that ve made it in DB.

Abuja interview invitees, plz go through the thread for proper tips. It will help.
    @cafe, i sent u PM. Dont know if u've seen it.
    @hbee, @hollablaise, @k9mine n other owerri TS hopefuls, still keepn fingers crossed on ur call

@ Dakings, FAVOUR is d word. My success is nt a function of intelligence or brilliance, bt God's favour. Dn't feel bad bro, I ws thinkn lyk u wen I wrote GTB, KPMG nd oda tests nd ddn't pull thru. Wen I read pple's testimonies, I ask myself; wen will I testify? My advise is d@ u dn't relent, jst kip @ it. On d morning of d test, a friend sent a txt saying, I shd jst go nd write, d@ dis one wil b different 4rm d previous ones. I keyed in2 it. @ d test venue, I met a guy hu also came 4 d test, in d course of our discussion, he looked @ me and said I will make it, and added d@ dis is my tym. I was challenged nd told myself, imagine a fellow candidate being so convinced abt my being successful, I also keyed in2 d@. Bt I tel u, with over 600 pple d@ wrote d@ day, I still had my fears. Bt 2 d glory of God, I pulled thru. Bro! Wen ur tym comes, even in d multitude u wil b singled out. Though I'v got some more hurdles 2 go thru,(interviews) I can tel u d@ wen I get der HE will do it again. Trust and Hope in God bro. U'l surely come here soon 2 testify. Cheers!

Pls house is gate crash allow i am just hearing about d test

@hbee12 can I hve the number If we didn't see the invite by thur.so dat we can call DB.@paul_ugba did u knw of any1 dat wrote in lag and has received the interview invite

@darkings please just continue your job hunt aii? I was once like you, I did all the apptitude tests you can think of, shell,chevron,nnpc, BAT,pwc,kpmg,gtb,access,flour mills,cadbury, union bank ,nbc,zenith etc, infact check all those threads and you ll see at least a comment from my username, I passed all their tests except kpmg, even got to the last stages in pwc access zenith, in pwc, a minor personality failed me and in access I didn't bring their 1 million in 10 accounts so I was thrown out. It wasn't really easy I'd tell you and I asked myself when I would be giving my own testimony, something in me just said I won't be jobless for more than a year , and I was so commited to achieve that goal and in the end, with sheer determination and God's grace , I have finally achieved it with diamond bank, you can imagine the amount of road travelling, hotel bookings, feeding, even had to take a flight one time only for shell to give me #500 as Tp cos of proximity according to them, My point is , don't watch the clock, do what it does, 'keep going' keep fighting don't stop, and in time you ll get to your destination and in the end, the whole stress would be worth it. I wish yoy the best in all your endeavours.
    *sorry for the long post*

**Sorry nnpc is not on that list, I had not gone for service then, I followed my cousin who was serving then to the venue but I didn't write **
    @benbela if you are close to the venue you can gatecrash, they sometimes allow that...
    @collincobranco the number to call :012798946

@ horlanrewaju, none d@ I've heard of. Bt I'm sure it'l come earlier dan pple think. Jst b prepared.
    @ banbela, dn't even think of gatecrashn, u'l b embarrassed. @ Idejo wer I wrote myn, u'l b checked in @ 2 different points. Each candidate has an exam no. In fact, wot makes it impossible is d@ dey'v got a list of all dose invited.

@luxlyangels. Thanks for ur word of encouragement. I tried gate crashing on d 2nd of dec, but it wasnt possible cos of d strigent verificatn process, but was able to submit my c.v which they promised to process so i cld join in d test scheduled for nxt week. But till date, am yet to recieve db test invite. Just wondering if anyone out there has similar experience?? Are there still chances that we wld be invited or is d test finally over? Pls respond.

@chariseva, just believe. Where did u try d gatecrashing? Abj or lag?

@chariseva chances are high that you would be called for the next test, maybe next year , but then again, if you are in lagos, go directly go the head office at adeola hopewell and submit your cv, my friend did it, she was called 5 days later, she wrote,passed and is now an interview hopeful. Gatecrashing is ***sometimes*** allowed in owerri By the way

Yea. I tried it at their Apapa branch. @angel. Cld u pls give me d proper address of their head office address. Thanks

+ Reply