+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 258 of 373 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 3,342 to 3,354 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

@nenzy pls help me understand nau...pls...lolss...@moda konfessor and ebulcho don't worry too much, I remember @richestman arraigned accomodation for TS peeps...I believe he would do the same for us when our time comes and I hope it comes soon

Plz stop sending ur cv to that area. U r really pissing them off by that. Don't get me wrong, send only if u ve previous work experience as a banker. Its not for freshers. In TS, they call us bloody trainees. Plz don't bother disturbing them wit ur cv if u ve no previous ......... Next graduate trainEe recruitment is around march after posting us, they ll now recruit people to fill vacancy in newly opened branches. We are about lunching 40 atm deposit machine. New executive trainees are needed to work wit us in newly opened branches as older staff r not enough

Mobitel was acquired by a new investor consortium in June 2008 led by Omni-Ventures Limited.They were awarded a national license on the 2.3 GHz frequency in September 2010, and recommenced operations in October rolling out 4G Broadband and Voice services.With its 4G launch in late October 2010, Mobitel became the pioneer provider of real broadband service in Nigeria with speed starting at 1MB and with capacity to hit 100Mbps for Homes and Offices. Mobitel differentiates on consistency and reliability of speed compared to the current segment leaders.Mobitel is the first telecommunication company in West Africa to leverage on 4G wimax technology to deliver broadband and fixed wireless telephone services.

In a nutshell 4G wimax is all about

- An extention of 3G technology.
    -High data rates.
    -Higher resolution.
    -operates on a speed of 10 times the 3G technology.
    -High quality audio and video streaming.
    -No buffering while watching movie on youtube..
    -Good for playing an online games.
    -High definition for video.

We made our devices available according to an individual needs and affordability.

Access devices and the price quote of each device is stated below

COST OF DEVICES

DEVICE PRICE (N)

USB Dongle 4,990.00

2 Phone Port Indoor Unit 9,990.00

1 Phone Port Indoor Unit 7,990.00

AURA Personal Wifi Hot spot 14,990.00

The joy of everything is getting what you are paying for so we are here to give you the best in customer experience that you never experienced before.4G technology is the latest internet speed so far and Mobitel is giving it to you at a cheaper rate to enjoy surfing online and gathering more information about what goes around the world.

our dongle is for a single user device and it can be used on your desktop or laptop computer according to your preference.

our indoor unit is a multiple user device which comprises of data port for internet and voice for telephone port.you can make use of both data and voice services on our indoor device and enjoy the two-in-one services.you can also get connected with the indoor device through wi-fi (wireless fidelity). It can be used at home, offices and cybercafe.it takes 50 users upwards.

Our Aura device is wi-fi enabled,it is mobile and easy to carry about.it can be used to get connection to your wireless devices like blackberry, i phone, Nokia, Samsung, i pad, playbook etc and browse without stress.It can be used at homes,with friends,corporate bodies.it takes 5 users upwards.

you can click on the link below to check on our subscriptions.is all about loving every second as we put our customers in us.We have covered most areas in Lagos as we are expanding to cover all parts of lagos and other states in Nigeria.please check our site for coverage area to be sure your area is covered by our network.Our customers are the boss so we treat them with respect.

http://mobitel.com.ng/PlansPackages/...vicePlans.aspx

call 07032349446 to order for your device and join the world in enjoying the service of 4G technology.access_vantage.jpgaccesslite_img.jpgaccesspremium_img.jpgaura.jpg

@Donemyke wow wow wow!!! O my!

Mobitel was acquired by a new investor consortium in June 2008 led by Omni-Ventures Limited.They were awarded a national license on the 2.3 GHz frequency in September 2010, and recommenced operations in October rolling out 4G Broadband and Voice services.With its 4G launch in late October 2010, Mobitel became the pioneer provider of real broadband service in Nigeria with speed starting at 1MB and with capacity to hit 100Mbps for Homes and Offices. Mobitel differentiates on consistency and reliability of speed compared to the current segment leaders.Mobitel is the first telecommunication company in West Africa to leverage on 4G wimax technology to deliver broadband and fixed wireless telephone services.

In a nutshell 4G wimax is all about

- An extention of 3G technology.
    -High data rates.
    -Higher resolution.
    -operates on a speed of 10 times the 3G technology.
    -High quality audio and video streaming.
    -No buffering while watching movie on youtube..
    -Good for playing an online games.
    -High definition for video.

We made our devices available according to an individual needs and affordability.

Access devices and the price quote of each device is stated below

COST OF DEVICES

DEVICE PRICE (N)

USB Dongle 4,990.00

2 Phone Port Indoor Unit 9,990.00

1 Phone Port Indoor Unit 7,990.00

AURA Personal Wifi Hot spot 14,990.00

The joy of everything is getting what you are paying for so we are here to give you the best in customer experience that you never experienced before.4G technology is the latest internet speed so far and Mobitel is giving it to you at a cheaper rate to enjoy surfing online and gathering more information about what goes around the world.

our dongle is for a single user device and it can be used on your desktop or laptop computer according to your preference.

our indoor unit is a multiple user device which comprises of data port for internet and voice for telephone port.you can make use of both data and voice services on our indoor device and enjoy the two-in-one services.you can also get connected with the indoor device through wi-fi (wireless fidelity). It can be used at home, offices and cybercafe.it takes 50 users upwards.

Our Aura device is wi-fi enabled,it is mobile and easy to carry about.it can be used to get connection to your wireless devices like blackberry, i phone, Nokia, Samsung, i pad, playbook etc and browse without stress.It can be used at homes,with friends,corporate bodies.it takes 5 users upwards.

you can click on the link below to check on our subscriptions.is all about loving every second as we put our customers in us.We have covered most areas in Lagos as we are expanding to cover all parts of lagos and other states in Nigeria.please check our site for coverage area to be sure your area is covered by our network.Our customers are the boss so we treat them with respect.

http://mobitel.com.ng/PlansPackages/...vicePlans.aspx

call 07032349446 to order for your device and join the world in enjoying the service of 4G technology.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Access_Vantage.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	5834Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AccessLite_img.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	5835Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AccessPremium_img.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	5836Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aura.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	5837

@donnemyke really wooowww............... anyways shaa no p. i have sent ma cv already o tho i gat prior banking experoence

Diamond calls for Interview 2012-2013 Any Info

Am here again!!!
    For the dress code, its strictly corporate, mon-thurs, the fri&sat, business casual, this is for the gentlemen and ladies.
    For the guys, you are freedom with your tie, just show your colour with your tie, we don't have any restrictions to the colour of tie, red yellow black blue green lemon orange, just name, infact, if you have a rainbow coloured tie, its allowed. So for we the guys we express ourselves using our ties.
    For the accommodation, even though we aint gonna provide that for you, but you can't be stranded, so when you are invited, just come, but make sure you have money, accommodation aint gonna stop you from working with us in DB. What am very sure of is that, you MUST see accommodation, you aint gonna sleep with on the streets of owerri. So just relax, if you can make arrangements make, but if you don't have anywhere and you are thinking how will you survive, now I tell you to stop, cause that's nothing to worry about. RELAX
    I might not have time to come online and answer some of the questions you'll want me to answer. For easy communication, I could be reached on ? 23584554 or on my mobile 08032584986 or on whatsapp.

I remain my humble self

R I C H E S T M A N the CEO

thanx so much @richestman. Adding u asap.

@donnemyke....DB will be conducting another test next month. I won't advice dat u send ur cv 2 dat email addy on d BC, BUT if u have someone in DB, u can send ur cv 2 d person. And its for trainees too. ‎​№ experience needed. We got d info @ TS yesterday, and i guess dat was what prompted d BC.

@richestman adding you too...@donemymyke and adiaha info's are conflicting.@konfessor inbox mi ur pin pls

@adiaha. Pls dey dey by chance give a hint as to wen d nxt batch of TS in lag wud b resuming

pls can someone post the email to send the cv to plsssss.it wud be of great help

+ Reply