+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 206 of 373 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,666 to 2,678 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

@fourfunmi, yes o I am a woman. Benson ma surname. Thanks for the reply but does any1 ve an idea if they take pregnant women? Good morning to u all.

PreetyBen,I snt u a pm.

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

@all

Went yesterday, met fem12, adiaha I tink I saw deboposon, I was the Big guy in suit and Blue shirt.

@pregnant lady

Yes pregnant people are allowed for TS BT I also tink it depends on how long gone u are as well. BUT as someone said u mst inform the xray people about it so they can be. Cautious.

@Fourfunmi- yeah I wear Glasses #smiles...did we get to talk cos I spoke wif everybody wen I was waiting for d xtray
    @preetyBen-it depends on ow many months pregnant u re...u will be examined by a doctor who will press ur stomach n all...I also learnt dat they advised gurls not to get pregnant for the 1st 2years in training school...but but but go for ur test..ensure u keep tab wif people in ur batch...u shld knw wen they invite dem for training!!as soon as u feel ur name is missing u shld make a move!!I also advice u will see dat short woman who conducted the interview...she is a very down to earth person..talk with her..she will tell u wat will be d outcome or if they will defer it for u!!
    @all- we aren't going for training together as speculated by someone..I was told everybody remaining for this year have been invited for the test...they have categorised us into batches so it depends on wen ur batch is called..also learnt that no more training school after this set entering in November...they aren't planing to take us outside Lagos as they have outstanding batches in those states including Abuja...however we were told to forget this year!!

@axeman-yeah met u..I remember u...smiles...nice meeting u bruv..
    @adiaha...guess I met her too ..but what do u think I can use to remember u?
    @unknown...I also met a lady who recognised me thru my name but said she keeps looking at d forum but she doesn't get to talk...I knw many pple re here doing samething..well done!!

@ all dose dat hv done d medicals...do u hv 2 do it as soon as u get d letter or can it b done another day?

@debopopson....blue and white striped shirt.....and pls how sure are you abt the T.S tingy?

@debo

Jst to differ a bit, the medicals cert only lasts for 3months as rightly said by obitee, which means. Its either this year on Jan nxt year. And also obitee is right as per us being in batches cos my contact also said same as well and said probability of us being taken outside lag is high BUT you will sure get a call asking u if u dnt mind outside lagos. And also why wud they want to wait till nxt year and spend xtra doing medicals again.

@ axeman85,I spoke to †ђξ slim woman I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ human resource dept,menh! What debpopson asserted was †ђξ fact oo,she said they called us for medicals to make us assured that we α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ getting somewhere rather than leave us all I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ dark.
    @all it aviceable to take your mind of †ђȋ̝̊̅§ race A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ look up to be called next year,if called between now A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ next year,that will be as a suprise as we all experience †ђȋ̝̊̅§ medical invite.
    @ yeasterday I was †ђξ guy on light blue stip shirt with a light brown chinos, †ђξ 2nd guy to collect †ђξ medical letter.@fems12 @axeman85 @adiaha @roseyrose A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ all other diamond legends.......wish u guyz all †ђξ very best I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ life *SMILES*

Sorry! Dnt mind my typos *smiles*

Guys did u ask weder we shud expect a feedback text from them if successful?

for those who have conducted their medicals, please is it compulsory to do the test same day and when going to the clinic,are we allowed to eat or not

and plssss, my sms specified fri to come for my letter, pls is it possible to go today and still get the letter?? tanks

why go far when so near? Guys, kindly check out the site below as you would find it so interesting:
    http://www.gistandcash.com/

if you are interested, you can call me on this line; 08074746106

Note: Now is language of champions

+ Reply