+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 198 of 373 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,562 to 2,574 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

*By the way*

Never give up on your goals and aspirations no matter the challenges you may face.

@obitee- tnx 4 d compliment. Varsity don ke? No o. I'm just a normal dude o. Just a student of life like u urslf and every1 here. God help us all, emystone inclusive. Bt pls its a new day, let's all embrace peace and be guided unity. Let's all 4get abt d happenings of yesterday and 'resume' focus.

Love 4 al; hatred 4 none!

@emy10stone, d summary of life history is dat, u're a fool. I don't exchange words with fools like u.

Can we all stick 2d topic and stop dis juvenile cat fights. We are all matured, though am begining to doubt it. Let talk more abt DB and less abt ourselves pls.

@ gregeal..who the hell are u to call someone a fool? Are u ok? ..agh agh! Please get a life.

Haba people, what is this? @ emy, am i disappointed? Fill in the gap............ I believe we r people of matured minds if not of age. Let us stop this!!!!!!!

@all

Awaiting medicals, from my contact in DB reliable source. He/she said the nxt batch for TS is next month and its gonna be 55 peeps and those people are already waiting. Also he/she further stated that that people might also get taken to outside lagos, either owerri/abuja. Preference given to those who have families or people there. He/she also stated that WE ARE MANY IN LAGOS so therefore we have been broken into batches. Futhermore with the look ofd things it might be nxt year b4 we are called becos he/she said there was no need to call for medicals this year when TS wud be nxt year that it means we wud av to do medicals again. So therefore speculations we av been getting on here is correct.

@axeman85,Big UPs! That's what we want here A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ not pple come to exchange words like kids.......

thank u axeman for d update, another trail of hope, bless u, oya everybody......put on ur waiting shoeee...

Would have spoken since, bt i had problems signing on. i therefore chose to keep mute and was watching silently at all the activities goin on here on this forum. i wrote this test in march when i was in UBA "on-d-job" training in benin and i didnt make it... Was finally posted as a marketer in Abakaliki and i utulized the opportunity to write another in Owerri on 22nd of last month, and God saw me through.. so make i dey use UBA pass time first till dem call me for interview and medicals... but from wat av noticed, it seems owerri is kinda faster oo... anyways i pray to join the next batch resuming TS in january..

TGIF

National mirror october 10, 2012 publication, has reported the recent performance of DB . Following the report, DB posted a profit after tax of N 18.2 Bn. As at the ending of 3rd quater 2012,which is an improvement of about 397 per cent of its negative position as recorded about same time last year. While this results compliments the improved strategies being put in place in DB one can only expect more of such brilliant performance by the time the entire recuitment is complete wen all dynamic DB hopefuls on NHJ av finally become a part of DB- All we need is patience and prayer (far away from division and angry exchange of words on this thread to one another).Pls LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE- U an I will get there if we share as a team with a common goal!

The training school in V.I has been fantastic thus far. Top notch facilitators, facilities and great food. We have had 8 tests soo far. It has been abit stressful, having to go monday- saturday... Well, we no get choice oo. To all hopefuls out there, ur time will definately come. Involve urselfs with something productive while you wait. We shud be through by the end of november. I want to thank everyone @ NHJ. I was blessed by this family. One love

+ Reply