Page 195 of 373 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 2,523 to 2,535 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

i was. Ehis, have u gotten urs?

got the success sms too. what next?

Congrats. Now ur waiting game begins. Peeps ave bn waiting since march. Men its a long wait oo. Find something else to do and keep u busy.

Please who knows wats up with us waiting for medicals. One wonders weda we wuld be in traing school dis year.dis wait since August after 2nd interview no be small thing ooooo. And other states are doing their DB recruitment fast, I dnt know y lagos is drolling like dis.

I got an SMS too. I wasn't successful. I kind of knew I wouldnt pass as I cudnt manage the 1hr well. I didnt xpect questions on SYNOLOGY, and at such couldt solve them in d hall. Though its painful but anyways, life goes on and d search continues. The sms went thus:
    Sequel to your recent aptitude test with Diamond Bank Plc, We regret to inform you that you were not successful. Thank you for your interest in Diamond Bank Plc.

@Seudo, Am just passing by but have always been following this thread. As much as I appreciate your assistance to other persons here, I also want to condemn you previous post where you mentioned that Diamond bank's selection process was perceived to be stressful because they are taking their time to separate HND holders, applicants above 30yrs etc. Are you mocking those category of people just because you are fortunate to be inside now? Don't think HND holders are second class people because Diamond bank refuse to appreciate them, other better banks than Diamond have been using OND and HND holders for their operations & marketing long time before now and they are doing fine e.g Firstbank, GTBank, etc. So. it is better you just thank God that you have that rare oppotunity and leave HND or 30yrs people alone.

@titulai, very well said. I understand where u are coming from. @seudocode, while one appreciates ur candid views. There are some tins dat hurt albeit it being the truth. Well congrtas on ur being in Training School.

We all shall get there.

Suedocode does this mean they ll emply 5315 persons this year ? Abeg where dem dey submit CV? And from what I read on this post no more TS this year so all these people getting success texts and medical texts na till next year .na wa. What kind of wait is that na?

Or maybe increase their employee base to 5315? That makes more sense than employing all that in 2012 .lols

@titulai, ur perception of pseudocode's comment is a clear misconstruction. Perhaps, u focusd more on de HND than wat he wz objectively pointing out. It is a publicly known fact dat DB is slow in its recruiting process, but pseudocode wz providin an objective insight of de situation. He also mentioned de age limit,wch implies dat Bsc holders abov de age limit ar also denied. HND is a certificate dat earns som ppl salaries in som orgnztns far abov wat DB cld offer. Pseudocode is neither degradin its value nor de holders.

42 people passed de saturday exam while only 36 passed for sundays diamond bank exams.

@donny i emaild u but u dint reply me

I hope medical hopefuls get called for medicals this year.

+ Reply