+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 192 of 373 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 2,484 to 2,496 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

@Sureboya : I fink u shld call d HR.jus to b sur. I knw 2people who first receivd dat ur msg of bein unsucesful n 30mins afta dy got a sucessful sms.dy both cald d HR n were told dy'v been recomended..
    So pls jus giv it a try.

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

@sureboya

Take heart Bro na so e dey be jare no worry beta tins and opportunity ahead of u. I understand ow it feels to be soo xpectant and getting dissapointed. No worry norrin do u. Assuming I dey around I for say make we go drink Biggie like 12 . All th best Bro.

@sureboya

Take heart Bro na so e dey be jare no worry beta tins and opportunity ahead of u. I understand ow it feels to be soo xpectant and getting dissapointed. No worry norrin do u. Assuming I dey around I for say make we go drink Biggie like 12 . All th best Bro.

@sureboya

@axeman...lol. @Mychi.. My case diff oo. I don confirm frm insider say my performance 4 d 2nd interview dey very very low. Will surely try harder next tym. U all.

But shey na only me NO PASS 4 NHJ ni ?? abi odas wey no pass no wan talk. Whc levels naaa

Sureboya..I'm so sorry man. God knows were his taking u. All the best. I got my congratulatory message this mornin by 11am.

@obitee1,congrats man,its bin a long tym comin...sureboya's issue &dat of a frnd hz made me tink so mch dt I nw av headache..am currently sippin Mcdowell as sedative 2 gv my brain som rest. Sureboya is my man on dis race. Bt I knw it isn't ova. De day is stil young & fresh wit hops & bryter opportunitiz. God 'll light up hs path wit sumptuous Grace. I luv his expressed courage.

@obitee, tks a lot..as dis door don close, I go open anoda 1 soon. No be me sha, na God go do am.

@ sureboya pls relax , and ensure u spread ur resume around some more - and in a short while another door will open up

hi everyone, i am one of doz silent ppl dt comes in looks and go out, nt that i wanted it to be like dt bt bcz i didnt knw ow to register thru my mobile....well, lemme start my applauding this forum, i av been a silent member since my test april....and when i need info i jst come here....this forum made it easy for me....and God bless you all, we shall surely get to the finished line(amen)@sureboy...we bother ourselves when we dnt knw d gr8r tins God has in store for us...it is well bro..yu will surely dance dt etighi in a beta place.
    @we medical hopefuls.... we will smile at d end!
    am glad i could finally say sumtin today...av a gr8 day y'all!

I strongly believe everyone needs some form of identification, either national ID, Drivers License, Voters card etc. It appears most of the job seekers don't have one of these mentioned form of identification and most times ruins their chances of writing job test. I am a witness at the just concluded GTBank test in Port Hacourt. Some job seekers were not allowed to write due to no form of identification.
    Now, i am throwing this out to NHJ peeps to get a drivers license at affordable rate and its going to be express, 2days maximum.
    Drivers license cost 5k an it takes 2 weeks to process it under normal due protocol or procedures. But i have fashioned out a way you can get your license for 4k and it will be out in just 2days. Incase you also wat to do your vehicle license, change of ownership(private and commercial) get in touch with me and i'll give you the best price no one will give. This is genuine, you can call me up to meet with me in person and i'll be there. Here is my contact phone numbers: 08060129686, 08068578721. My name is Chidi and am based in Port Harcourt

Hi all. Longest Time Folks. Well, I am happy to say I also got my success message two days ago. I am now officially a medical hopeful. Sureboya, don't worry. God will open another door for you. I understand how you feel cos something like dis happened to me recently and i was very pained. So don't worry.

Did anybody get text from BAT Nigeria yesterday for an online assessment? Does anyone have an idea of their pattern? Is it SHL or GMAT?

+ Reply