+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 373 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

@ mrside, i will advise u probably try and contact any personnel from d db branch u did it cos u can not tell for sure and nobody really have cogent info about dat yet but its better u dont keep quiet lyk dat. I wish u d best o and all our effort will not be in vain over dis db stuff. Pray for me also as i will be doing mine on saturday in ibadan

@all, I want to use MrSide's case as an example, I said it here b4, that if u wrote a test, and passed, always be in contact with ur fellow colleagues that u also the test with, so that 0œ7 can know the date of interview,
    Now, the moment u know the day of the interview, the time and the venue, don't wait for any further text message, or call, because its human beings who send this text messages, they can omit your ¡í, or better still, network might have caused it, so once again, GATE CRASH for the interview. Now this message is especially for those that have not done theirs, be vigilant, know the date, time and venue of ur interview, and there u are on the day of the interview.
    @mrside, go to the diamond bank were the interview was conducted in PH, lay your complain there, and you might be rescheduled to go do your interview in IBADAN

@richest man: hw far? Still waitin for dem ooo

@richestman thanks ooh. i didnt see your tip/advice. anywayz, i've confirmed theyve finished the interview for ph and am in lagos presently and will be heading to their head office tomorrow to press my case. this is to prove the sms alerts service has lapses as all technologies do.

Na God hand every dey now ooooooooh!

Kindly advise what document/credentials you took for the interview.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by richest man View Post
    @all, I want to use MrSide's case as an example, I said it here b4, that if u wrote a test, and passed, always be in contact with ur fellow colleagues that u also the test with, so that 0œ7 can know the date of interview,
    Now, the moment u know the day of the interview, the time and the venue, don't wait for any further text message, or call, because its human beings who send this text messages, they can omit your ¡í, or better still, network might have caused it, so once again, GATE CRASH for the interview. Now this message is especially for those that have not done theirs, be vigilant, know the date, time and venue of ur interview, and there u are on the day of the interview.
    @mrside, go to the diamond bank were the interview was conducted in PH, lay your complain there, and you might be rescheduled to go do your interview in IBADAN

@mrside. 4 copies of ur CV, Ur credentials including birth certificate, original and copies. then a passport pic... Wish u all the best, watever happens, let the house know.

@mrside That's most correct, What bravehost4u said
    @nelsonk, we are still waiting oh

House, pls which locations are yet 2 have dere interviews & medicals.

@nelsonk. Ibadan candidates interview is slated 4 27th nd 28th, lagos and benin candidates hv nt recieved interview invite yet.

have they canceld kano nd kaduna centre ? is it bcos of BH ? I must write diamond bank test o even if na heaven b their next venue

well, i got a congratulatory message from diamond bank about four or five days ago that i passed the test. I did my test in Lagos at their training centre on the 16th of march. I hope they will start calling us soon

I wish all Bodija candidates gudluck in thr interviews 2day and 2moro......don't 4get to share ur xperience on dis forum.....

Ibadan Hopefuls Goodluck in your Interviews. dress well (white shirts and no facial hair, light makeup for girls, dark suit for all.) and be very confident, speak clearly without forced accents, be prayerful, God will see us all through.

NHJobbers, U guys r too much

+ Reply