+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 143 of 373 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,847 to 1,859 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

@perkyluv. Congrats, @Axeman, I don't fink dere is TS in Ibadan nd I'm not sure dey wud use Apapa TS. Let's jst hope 4 d best sha.

Lols. For me I knw we will all b called. God has takn us ds far. Just medicals den TS. Let's b patient. Kingfisher, adiaha, axeman all I do is just to read on ds thread. I dnt comment again. All d best. Let's just kip ourselves busy. Cheers

#confused at diamondbank...but there shld be a training school in ibadan....

Weder u complain frm noww till 2moa or try to interprete and analyse how d recruitment is being run will not change tins or move the hand of diamond bank. Sooooooooooooooooooo.....CHILL!

BODIJA! BODIJA!! BODIJA!!! CONGRATULATIONS ... More invitations for @ TS. IDEJO VI LAGOS ( 10weeks training) followed by a text messages. Are flying all around Already I just got off an offical call invitation with DB.I will advice all BODIJA peeps to stay glued to their handsets this morning.The HR Strategy is to skip ones name if ur call does not go through..INSTRUCTION once again is to come along with pass ports photos and credential -and the bank will not provide ACCOMODATION FOR YOU- pls let's be guided by this piece of info as we prepare prayerfully for THE NEXT LEVEL- BE POSITIVE!

BODIJA! BODIJA!! BODIJA!!! CONGRATULATIONS ... More invitations for TS. @ IDEJO VI LAGOS ( 10weeks training) followed by a text messages. Are flying all around Already I just got off an offical call invitation with DB slated for 3rd september @ IDEJO VI.I will advice all BODIJA peeps to stay glued to their handsets this morning.The HR Strategy is to skip ones name if ur call does not go through.INSTRUCTION once again is to come along with pass ports photos and original credentials -and the bank will not provide ACCOMODATION FOR YOU- pls let's be guided by this piece of info as we prepare prayerfully for THE NEXT LEVEL- BE POSITIVE!

Congrats to u all!

BODIJA! BODIJA!! BODIJA!!! CONGRATULATIONS ... More invitations for TS. @ IDEJO VI LAGOS ( 10weeks training) followed by a text messages. Are flying all around Already I just got off an offical call invitation with DB slated for 3rd september @ IDEJO VI.I will advice all BODIJA peeps to stay glued to their handsets this morning.The HR Strategy is to skip ones name if ur call does not go through.INSTRUCTION once again is to come along with pass ports photos and original credentials -and the bank will not provide ACCOMODATION FOR YOU- pls let's be guided by this piece of info as we prepare prayerfully for THE NEXT LEVEL- BE POSITIVE!

Congrats to all those receiving d good news, we are behind u guys. By now i think we should have it at d back of our minds that Diamond bank recruitment process is btw 6-9months for Lag/Ib peeps. It was those in d north, south and east dat had their process in few weeks or month. Let's just be patient, it'll definitely get 2 us. My guess is dat once this set start TS, we will get d message 4 medicals....One luv all

Congrats seun, perky nd all IB hopefuls!

A big congrats to ibadan diamonds....

@bravehost, na wa oh. Two of us with richest man don old for this forum oh. But de truth remains dey called some peeps on phone yesterday, some today. Just glue to your set and keep it open plz......lol . No probs. We dey kampe.

+ Reply