+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 100 of 373 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,288 to 1,300 of 4842
Like Tree12Likes

Topic: Diamond calls for Interview

Re: Diamond calls for Interview

Tomorow on ma mind

hello fellow diamond, fromm reliable source. i can confirm dat d total number of everybody dat passed d test including those dat av finish training school and those waiting for first or second interview is one thousand six hundred. so, lets all be patient cos its expansion and my advice is u try hard for d interview and d rest is history.training school here in abuja is sixty five days wit two weeks branch attachment at nearby diamond bank no accomodation but dia is feeding, even for those of us fasting for take home. its fun here but alot of reading especially if u r not use to acountin, economics bfor. dats my little contribution to d wonderful people o f naijahotjobbers whom i dedicated dis my job to for d timely info. will still brief d house if i hear anytin cos i aske around over here from d right source cos we r d eye u ve got inside now. thanks.

Ђέγ folks dat had deir interview today, kindly Τ̲̅ε̅ll us wђat you were asked...tank you
    jemimark likes this.

@Mk1001 thanks so much for ur wonderful contribution,I pray that it shall be well with u guys over there,we shall all pass thru d training sch by God's grace! Ib hopefuls any any new info? Seudocode u've been silient here 4 a while abeg load us new info,I believe u die

@ mk1001, u ar de bomb! Tanx alot 4 de info & words of encouragemnt. U've spirited me once agn. All de best in ur training. & dis goz out 2 all y'all in trainin.

@fems12, de system hz no choice but 2 favor...success wishes as u head 4 ur victory 2day. Infact,Congrats in advance of ur success.

@fem12, kingfisher, adiaha. All the best 2day guys and waiting for your testimonies of success.

@fems, kingfisher, adiaha, wish u all da best 2day. Gods favour shal go b4 and afta u as frm 2day.....gudluck to u all

hi all.. i am new here and dis forum is nice. i have a peculiar case and would love to know if anyone else is in my shoes. when i went for the first stage in lagos on the 31st of may i was not interviewed because i was told dat cause i served with dbank i am entitled to only d 2nd stage. and roseyrose can i have your contact please.. thanks..

my challenge is i have not heard from dem yet and i would like to know if people who did dier first interview on 31stmay have been called for the 2nd stage. all d best to dose waiting like me..

guys u have been wonderful. am a newbie and I wrote the test on d 30th of june and God willing I passed. any idea when we will be invited for interview cos I stay in pH but wrote in lag. don't want to b taken unawares. tnx

Unhhhh... From d look of things here, it wasn't everybody dt passed d first intavw. Some of my peeps r missing. Awww!!! God help us. Testimony is sure.

@Fems12...i heard they dropped lots of people after d 1st interview cos of diff reasons such as No maths/english in waec, hnd, some that dint have original waec, age declaration made dis year if u can't defend it...and so many other reasons. Thank God we made it dis far, He will surely see us thru. I'm still on my way sha. As usual d inevitable traffic. Hope we get 2 see. Best of Luck

+ Reply