+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Diamond bank test format

Re: Diamond bank test format

Please where is their head office located bacause i heard they pasted some lists there about the interveiw

@bowabukky:Is d list in their head office in V.I. or the training school in Apapa, where we wrote the test?? Please those whose interviews are slated fr tomorrow shuld giv us info after!! Success to u all!! One love.

Quote Originally Posted by bowabukky View Post
    Please where is their head office located bacause i heard they pasted some lists there about the interveiw
    @bukky check 43a afribank street victoria island thats where their office is situated

Pls those who went for the interviews today should help and tell us what happened.

please i need info for nafdac aptitude test question, what i'm i 2 exprct

Those who went for the interview abeg make una share una experience na so that those of us waiting can have an idea of what to expect. What kinda questions were you asked, what position and how soon do you expect to be called. Plsss ohhh abeegg biikkooo

@all the interview was cool,it wasnt done alphabetically neither was it in batches cos those that wrote the test 5pm were also present ..so i wudnt no the basis on which d interview was bin done sha...noting much was asked just stuffs on ma C.V i was the last person interviewd so the guys were just tired,we were suppose to have the 2nd stage interview that day sha but nobody was called guess twas cos of time..we still await the invite 4 the 2nd stage interview,just avoid slip ups n nerves n b bold...

@all the interview was cool,it wasnt done alphabetically neither was it in batches cos those that wrote the test 5pm were also present so i guess twas done on performance or randomly ..so i wudnt no the basis on which d interview was bin done sha...noting much was asked just stuffs on ma C.V i was the last person interviewd so the guys were just tired,we were suppose to have the 2nd stage interview that day sha but nobody was called guess twas cos of time..we still await the invite 4 the 2nd stage interview,just avoid slip ups n nerves n b bold...

@all the interview was cool,it wasnt done alphabetically neither was it in batches cos those that wrote the test 5pm were also present so i guess twas done on performance or randomly ..so i wudnt no the basis on which d interview was bin done sha...noting much was asked just stuffs on ma C.V i was the last person interviewd so the guys were just tired,we were suppose to have the 2nd stage interview that day sha but nobody was called guess twas cos of time..we still await the invite 4 the 2nd stage interview,just avoid slip ups n nerves n b bold...

@Chiso: Thanks guy. U have really being our major source of information. I wish you the very best. Cheers!

I heard dat they have started sending invitations for a second interview!!

yea i heard so on friday......guys just be bold n be composed...GOD wud see us thru..

Chisomaga pls help me find out when those who haven't been called for the first interview will get called!! I pray they haven't forgotten about us!! Success to all those invited for Thursday.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast