+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Diamond Bank Interview Tips

Diamond Bank Interview Tips

I did my interview on sat. 14th april, 2012 and was successful. Just be yourself, no lies, always tell the truth, because it will save you. In the panel of interviews, the lady there introduced them all, and asked me to tell them about myself. Now for those of us who ɑяε̲ going to pH, remember to start introduction from your primary school day, that is very important. If you ɑяε̲ working, tell them the truth about your job description in your place of work, don't go and say what you are not. If you ɑяε̲ an ordinary sales boy, tell them that. Remember, don't go in there with the mindset that its a hot seat, go in there, like some one who is going to have fun, and I tell you, it will be fun. Remember put up a smiling face, and be very audible, show them you ɑяε̲ very comfortable.
    Another thing is that they get the next question they will ask you from what you say. one of them may ask you a question, while you ɑяε̲ at it, some one else will throw another question at you, that is just to put you off balance, just be calm, and attend to any question you ɑяε̲ asked, with a smiling face.
    Well I think I have said it to the best of my technical know how. Just be bold and confident, go into the interview hall that you ɑяε̲ going in to have fun, but be serious.
    For the guys, get a black, ash, or blue jacket, with a white shirt № other colour of shirt please , black shoe, black, blue or ash tie depending on the jacket γou ɑяε̲ wearing. Have a clean cut, shave clean, if possible, remove all your beards
    For the ladies, wear same too, № heavy jewellery, № heavy make up, just be simple. Make your hair, but let it be very simple
    08056641557 is ♍Ɣ number for some people that will need more tips.
    I wish all of you the best

Re: Diamond Bank Interview Tips

well done guy

Hw many interviews did u do?

Please do they complain about Birth Certificate, I have Age declaration? What about it?

There were 2 stages of interview. If u are successful in the first one, u will be ushered into the next phase of interview which is not serious at all. The main koko, is the first interview. Remember, sell yourself to those first panel of interviewers. They are the real thing. If after the first stage of interview u are told, "we will get back to you" just know that u were not successful or if its just did only one interview, know that you were not successful.

Hw many interviews did u do?

Please do they complain about Birth Certificate, I have Age declaration? What about it?

@Imao did 2 interviews,
    @chim age declaration is fine, its what I used

@ Richest Man thank you for the tips. Please were there any questions about board of directors or senior members of staff?? Also please can you share the contents of the interview invitation. And finally Congratulations.

@rockme, I wasn't asked those kind of questions, but that does not mean that u can't be asked, so for the benefit of doubts, know the board of directors, vision and mission statement, the CEO. But make sure u know how to sell yourself very well. Be very audible when u are in the interview hall. Don't be tensed, be very very composed. Remember I said u should go in there with the mind set of u going to have fun, don't make the room uncomfortable for urself, be relaxed ok, just be ur real self, and smile

Another advice, is that you should check your age, don't let it be more than 28yrs, even if Ʊ ɑяε̲ more, G̶̲̥̅☺ get an affidavit that will correspond to your age., make sure Ʊ edith it on your CV, bcos, U̶̲̥̅̊я age can be a basis for your not to be successful

For those of us who did our interview I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ PH, pls come A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ enlighten the house on how it went, any tips will be very good

wat richestman said is all true.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast