+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: DIAGEO's message

DIAGEO's message

i received this mail now from Diageo.

"Thank you very much for completing your application for the Diageo Graduate programme. We are now in the process of managing all the final responses that we have received. We therefore anticipate that we will be able to confirm the outcome of your application within the next 10 days.
    Please note, we will be running Assessment Centre's in Nigeria week of 27th September.

Should your application be successful, you will be required to attend the Assessment Centre and an invite will be sent to you with details.
    We would like to thank you for expressing your interest in our Graduate Programme and will be in touch shortly."

Is there anyone with such email?

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Re: DIAGEO's message

Yup! Got dsme message
    G

yeh! man i got d same txt. I don't kno d exact meaning.

Please house,i just got this from Diogeo but do not understand what it means,please do any one got such mail? 'Dear ++++

By now you should have received an two emails from SHL asking you to complete online verbal & numerical critical reasoning tests. Within the email is a link that will take you to each test. Only when you receive a 'Diageo' screen, thanking you for your submission at the end of the tests, will you have fully completed both tests.
    This is a key part of the selection process and your application cannot be progressed until you have completed both the verbal & numerical critical reasoning tests. If you have only completed one test, please click on the link in the second email you received, and complete the second test.
    Please ensure you complete BOTH tests by no later than Friday, 10th September.
    If you have not received the email from SHL or have technical difficulties accessing the assessment link, please contact the SHL servicedesk immediately at [email protected]. Please remember, you must have internet access to be able to complete the online tests.

Sincerely,
    Diageo Graduate Programme

yea got d same message

I got the same message and I have written the test. Indeed, it was very tough especially the numerical test.

@ ssm, i also got the same smail amd i have wrote SHL about forwarding my mail to me so that i can write the text too.

Please house, whoever has written the test should please share his/her experiences with us that are yet to write and he/she should tell us the likely questions and the materials that will be useful for us to read so that we can prepare better for the test. Thanks and God Bless us all.

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

For those who have not written d test,tis NRT and VRT.I think abt 50-55 questions in total.Accuracy is more impt than speed.For more info,read previous Diageo threads.Hope d info 'll do
    G

For those who hasnt written the test, have u received any link from diageo?

i was sent the mail too but i have not received the mails to gain access to the test.Has anyone received response from them?

Pls has anyone in the house heard about mikadyse ventures in Apapa Warf they recruit for companies are the genuine? and I also want to know if there's any news on the imo job updates.

After mailing Diageo yesterday i am yet to hear from them concerning the link to my test. Please is there any hope since there is public holiday and the deadline for the test is on friday.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast