+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Dangote cement industry graduate pay..anybody with idea?

Re: Dangote cement industry graduate pay..anybody with idea?

I jst want d whole house to check georgeee's previous comments in any topic on dis site..He thinks he's smart bt na stupidity and ITK dey worry am...

What a day! Wen u see some people first thing in the morning, your day is bad. Just a question ooo. Yoruba people say ' Efin ni iwa' meaning character is like smoke, you can't cover it. georgeee guy deserves to be flogged. I surely will leave this forum for you. I wonder what your place of work will be like. I am sure if i come across people like you physically, i won't pass by without giving you a thorough beating. Empty barrels make the loudest noise. Ugly people have this kind of personality. Someone should advise admin to close this thread, my account and georgeee's account else this will continue for ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ifeolukotun View Post
    What a day! Wen u see some people first thing in the morning, your day is bad. Just a question ooo. Yoruba people say ' Efin ni iwa' meaning character is like smoke, you can't cover it. georgeee guy deserves to be flogged. I surely will leave this forum for you. I wonder what your place of work will be like. I am sure if i come across people like you physically, i won't pass by without giving you a thorough beating. Empty barrels make the loudest noise. Ugly people have this kind of personality. Someone should advise admin to close this thread, my account and georgeee's account else this will continue for ever.

You've got to be kidding me right?

This guy apologized and yet you still hold a grudge against him?
    I think he is more matured than you are, first he apologized to you, second he gave you a clue to what you were looking for, and correct me if I'm wrong the only useful answer in this topic came from him.

Now I wonder who should be flogged.....

What a pity....No one seems to have an answer to the dude's question.

Haaaabaaaa... Ifeolukotun. come on guy...georgee has spoken very well and 'maturely' at d same time. Free him jire.

If you want trade, register here
    /ObQAdh

Quote Originally Posted by georgeee View Post
    @zinwa and sureboya,
    Job advert: Blah blah blah. Candidates who meet the above requirement shuld send their CV as an attachment in word format ONLY to [email protected]
    Unemployable graduate(Zinwa): Ehm house, can i submitt my CV in excel format or can i copy and my CV in the body of the mail.?
    U ds fool called zinwa, u ar the unemployable graduate. Quote me anywia. Ur types litter the whole job sites, asking stupid question which my 2-yr old niece dare not ask. U expect me to *like* ur post wen u display ur stupidity and ignorance in public abi? Nahhhh, i dnt av such time. It is written *lets give wat belongs to ceaser to ceaser*.
    Display ur ignorance and foolishness in a public forum and get wat u deserve. Ur type used to annoy me a lot wen i was in skool.
    U knw my problem, i cant tolerate ignorance as an excuse for public display of stupidity, especially wen the person involved is learned.
    Did you read any of the bullshit you wrote there? I am sure you did not score a credit in English with that crap you were spewing up there. You called someone an unemployable graduate for not reading properly but na your own worse pass.

What does excel format have to do with the topic? Just trying to show off abi? Don't worry. We know you are an expert in submitting CV's as that has been your stock-in-trade.

@ALL, I think my own say in this whole issue is that whenever one sees a topic, whether it is grammatically correct or not, if you don't have an answer that would immediately help that person you don't post anything about it. This whole grammar of a thing is what is making we graduates to 'stay idle at home' while the so called 'illiterates' are out there making the whole "benjamins". Abeg make somebody TELL ME HOW GRAMMAR OBJ KNOW WAY HIM TAKE 'RULE' US (NIGERIANS) FOR 8YRS? ABEG MAKE I HEAR WORD JAWIE. if u dnt have an answer to one's need, ABEG TURN BLIND EYES TO THE POST. SHIKENA!!!!

@Zinwa, tks 4 dat reply....I dey disappointed wit sm pipu wey dey support dis georgeee guy. Bt I won't mention thr names, dey knw demselves..
    @biotech, I totally support u by saying if u no get answer, its beta to kip quiet...bt not in dis lousy georgeee guy.
    I stil want d whole house to go check his contributions on oda trends, annoying

@Adaorable89,but the measure for comparison was incomplete,how do one scale up in this scenario? let alone having a forgone alternative.i guessed d guy was in in haste and omitted part of the sentence to make a complete meaning.he should rephrase according to GEORGEEEEEEE.

For engrs(120k to 140k) for admin (90k-110k) my frd work wit them he is dangote cement(obajana).
    zinwa likes this.

I mean*he is at dangote cement(obajana)*

@pinkyb, the fear of georgeee is the beginning of ****
    guy you're simply the best.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast