+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DALACHI CONSULTING

DALACHI CONSULTING

Plz house, this particular issue has been bordering me for quite sometime.i got an email from the above firm"DALACHI CONSULTING" with the wordings
    "An employer, after viewing your profile, has invited you to take a recruitment test online:

Please click the link below to Login and take this test:

Although i registered online with the firm,and was asked to pay for access code before allowing me for the online test. pls advice or has anyone gotten such e-mail for the deadline is tomorow by 12:00 noon.pls i need an answer asap/urgent,or pls email me at [email protected]

Re: DALACHI CONSULTING

No reliable consultant will request 4 pay b4 writing their test. Be careful.

Pls dont pay money into their accounts o for any stupid code,they are thieves so just flee!
    A word is enough for the wise.

My brother,i have the same msg too.if its a genuine recruiting agency they wont ask anybody to pay a kobo.am not thinking about it twice,i will not get any access code.they first told me that an employer in abuja considered my cv and left a msg for me which needed the said access code for me to view it.when they saw i didnt shake they sent another mail saying that the abuja employer requested that i will be given an online interview,no movement from me then they sent another one saying that the abuja employer wants to give me an online test.i still wont shake 4 this one..maybe the next mail they will send is that i have already gotten the job.be wise

@u.c.
    Ur right! The next thing they will do is tell you that u have to choose the salary range that u would want to be receiving and that u need the same access code to log on to do that. These guys should be reported to EFCC.
    17th Wonder of the World

guys,take off and flee. dont pay 50k else u dey mk anoda man rich o. its ORIGINAL SCAM. kai!

Thanks everybody that did advise me correctly,i owe u guys & babes a lot!But Y dis kind of consulting firms should be decieving our future leaders in the name of providing jobs for them.pls EFCC should as a matter of urgency issue a warrant of arrest on them all. Thank u House one luv. Hope others will learn from dis. cheers!

guy i have the same msg too

+ Reply