+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: customs recruitment, any update pls?

customs recruitment, any update pls?

Gudmornin hse,pls does anyone have any info as regard NCS successful candidates list..d waiting is becoming unbearable....info puleaseeee

re: customs recruitment, any update pls?

No info yet...Still waiting!

Junior Member enitanol@yahoo.com's Avatar

Guy i tire oh,i jus feel it will be after the swearing in and nw that its over lets jus wait and see,its really gettin me upset,but be rest assured that training starts as soon as d list comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Guy i tire oh,i jus feel it will be after the swearing in and nw that its over lets jus wait and see,its really gettin me upset,but be rest assured that training starts as soon as d list comes out.
    "Training"..don't they D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ oral interviews?hala

No interviews,when d list comes out,dat wil be d final list for training and as u resume at training school,ur original credentials wil be checked and thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    No interviews,when d list comes out,dat wil be d final list for training and as u resume at training school,ur original credentials wil be checked and thats it.
    the list is out and people are already doing screening,all what they do na format & they have there list before any other thing.God will surely do it for us,strugle contineu!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomyb View Post
    the list is out and people are already doing screening,all what they do na format & they have there list before any other thing.God will surely do it for us,strugle contineu!
    Tomyb wat list are u talking about?are u talking about d final list and wat screening?where is d list and where are they conducting d screening?pls reply urgently.Thanks

Pls how solid is this info?whr was d list pasted?true dat they already have thr candidates bforehand,but †ђξ list wuld have τ̅☺ be somewhr..pls reply S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ we can check oh,U̶̲̥̅̊ never can tell..tnx

Hmmm....wonders will never end. So u guys have got the nerve to join thias forum and discuss updates from this charade of a recruitment conducted by NCS. Y

Hmmm....wonders will never end. So all you beneficiaries have got the nerve to join this forum and discuss updates from this charade of a recruitment conducted by N.C.S. In this atmosphere of change such a sham has no place. N.N.P.C tried a similar thing in 2008, and we all know the outcome. This will most likely suffer a similar fate. My arms are crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by robertmugabe View Post
    Hmmm....wonders will never end. So all you beneficiaries have got the nerve to join this forum and discuss updates from this charade of a recruitment conducted by N.C.S. In this atmosphere of change such a sham has no place. N.N.P.C tried a similar thing in 2008, and we all know the outcome. This will most likely suffer a similar fate. My arms are crossed.
    Robert not only beneficiaries,some of us hopes are high cos some pple who dint see their names but saw their ref numbers also went to write d test,u neva can tel anytin can happen,some might be lucky.Its not over until it is over.

Quote Originally Posted by robertmugabe View Post
    Niaja..when wuld our mother land change?when wuld "CUSTOMIZATION" end Ãήϑ "MERIT" begin??why suffer us τ̅☺ write †ђξ test when they plan τ̅☺ customize d jobs?dis is most unfair..we rili nid change now Ãήϑ. We †ђξ youths have τ̅☺ stand up τ̅☺ it..wherever U̶̲̥̅̊ find urself,try τ̅☺ make a positive impact S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ we can beter dis society.we can all see how frustratin it is getin a job.."CHANGE IS WHAT WE NEED""

@Tomyb, where did u get the info that the list is out and they have started screening?
    anyway, i don't think so. I was told the politicians are now so much into the recruitment.
    No list so far but hopefully, it will be out b4 this week runs out.
    PEACE!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast