+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Crusader insurance

Crusader insurance

Pls I just received a text 4rm crusader insurance inviting me 4 an interview 2morrow......I can't remember when I applied....d position was not even stated in d text msg....i want †̥ know may b its 1 of dose marketing jobs....pls I need advise....I'm kinda broke....I don't want †̥ waste d lil money I have on me....

Re: Crusader insurance

bros,be rest assured that u will not have a basic salary,this implies that u will be working and u are not working....so the choice is yours,do u want 2 be working,dressing on suit with an empty pocket,,,well u have d answer......best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by sonssy View Post
    bros,be rest assured that u will not have a basic salary,this implies that u will be working and u are not working....so the choice is yours,do u want 2 be working,dressing on suit with an empty pocket,,,well u have d answer......best of luck
    Pls explain more......shed more light †̥ dis.....pls am beggin

which one do u nt understand,u see my guy,i hv never worked in any insurance compy,but i have a guy 4rm my village dat is working d same place,meanwhile,i hv bin coordinating jobs 4 him,u see ,there is no salary @ d end of d month,its based on commission,what dey will do is 2 calculate how much u will get as ur commission,so dat u will be interested,,,,,but d big question is.......................will u be able to even get someone dat will hook up wit d insurance package

@sonssy...u don't work in the insurance industry, so don't say what you don't know.
    @lololo5....even though you don't get a basic salary for a start except commission on sales, its an opportunity for you to build your income yourself. There is no limit to how much you can earn on the job. I know salesmen that earn #500k to #1m monthly. If you work hard enough, you should be able to build your income level to at least #60k in 6 months. And of course when you are productive, you earn production allowance as swell as transportation allowance. People are buying insurance policies everyday, it's just for u to ask God to connect you to the right persons.

guy ,u have heard from mr i sabi,so u make ur choice den

@sonssy...mr I sabi, lmao. I only said what I'm sure of o.

+ Reply