+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Could this be the invite

Could this be the invite

i applied for the NNPC GT and till now i havnt received my invite instead i receive mails from courier services that either contain a virus(DHL) or that cant be easily downloaded(UPS),pls wat do u suggest i do

Re: Could this be the invite

@chisomaga

The DHL thing hz been discussed on oda threads.. i recieved it too days b4 i got my NNPC IV, bt i learnt from a reliable member who tried downloading d stuff that it was a virus. Meanwhile ur IV cant come from two diff courier. if u r to try it, i suggest u go to a commercial biz centre..

@Amaka nwa. Imagine that you are the owner of that commercial biz center, will you like it to be infested by virus? The answer is obviously no, so don't give selfish advice, let's learn to make the world a better place.

MAIHANKALI Amaka is saying the Truth, sometimes the mail will show as if it is from Ups, and when u're trying to open the Attachment, it will show that its a Known Virus, if you dont believe, send me your email I.D and let me forward one to you as i have one in my email now......... Chisomaga247 if you're destines to secure a Job with NNPC you'll surely work there, so please don't stress yourself Up, All will be well !

Regards,

Dejavu

Quote Originally Posted by MAIHANKALI View Post
    @Amaka nwa. Imagine that you are the owner of that commercial biz center, will you like it to be infested by virus? The answer is obviously no, so don't give selfish advice, let's learn to make the world a better place.

My dear MAIHANKALI.. the advice is not borne out of selfishness but a fact which is: he could be browsing in a private system without a good anti-virus! but in a business centre, they have "formidable" anti-virus which can asily detect such mails and refuse to open it!!

Soo.. if i understood wat ur name implies, i'm saying "hankali fa"

D world wld obviously be beta if we think left and right b4 indicting odas.

@all it doesnt call for the beef,i have boned the whole nnpc stuff k tanx 4 ur suggestions

+ Reply