+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Cosmos GNBO Team???

Cosmos GNBO Team???

Guys, what do we think about this cosmos GNBO Team dat is inviting us for a test on 12th, and asking us to come along N3,000 which we will pay before we can write d test. The company sounds genuine but dis 3k makes it look dubious. Whats ur view pls

Re: Cosmos GNBO Team???

from the look of things... The 3k for exam, 5k for branding and 7k for training , all will be paid back as guaranteed monthly salary of 15k. But i really want to know is will they post ppl to standpoint location (as case of sim registration)or we will be movingfrom shop to shop to register business ?

From the look of thing all the 3k for test, 5k for brandind & 7k for training will be paid back as guranteed 15k monthly salary. What i want to find out is, are they going to deploy ppl on standpoint location (as the case sim registration) or we move from shop to shop create those websites ?

am sorry if dis hurts but ,u guys re really desperate to get a job .its like u just cant see .
    som1 asks u 2 pay for a job u re to do for him and u believe he can afford to pay u.

A word is enuf for the wise,Kazal has just said it all.

You are making a point there, but let think of it, life is all about give and take... One atimes need to take risk... And from the look of things u can actually take this company risk and it favours u

it is like dis guys dat say u can make 1000 dollars a day but ,are only willin to sell the info to you 4 a paltry 2000 naira tellin u dey re helpin u.
    That begs d question if u have being make dis much all dis while ,why wud u want to sell it to a broder in d name of help for just 2000 naira when u re worth more than 300,000 dollars lets say u ve being earning dat for almost a year? hmmmmm

WORD !! You're on point man...I will play a bait with them and that way i get findout how real their offers is... Worst of it all i lose 3k to them.

@noblechuks2002, did u attend d briefing, does it mean its only 15k dey will pay as salary after spending a total of 15k? Whats then is d gain after paying 15k. Pls if u attended d briefing, text or flash me let me call u back some enquires pls. 08035832180

i did attend the briefing 15k is just guranteed monthly fee but other income will be from number of website acct u create. They said u creat 6 account a day and for each acct u will be paid 400 nigeria naira...lol... So in a month u can earn as much as 80k to 150k

I cant believe there are graduates that are ready to part with their money in exchange for a job. Its shameful. Is that the advice u wld give to ur younger ones? Dont come here to weep when uve being duped oooo! A word is enough for the ****

I have learnt not to give instant judgement to things without investigation but then,asking an applicant to pay a total sum of 15k b4 given him a job is quite dubious. They claim to be employing 2000 people. That means 2000*15k=30million. Wow, I smell a rat, anyway,if the money is there, there is no harm in trial, in some rare cases things may work in d way one never expects. All d best!

that is what nigerian government has turn unemployment to. If they (federal parastal) would ask you to pay 2k for application for jobs u are not certain to get what else do expect of private organisation. Anyway i dont support anyone paying to cosmos gnbo but if u have got the means u can play a bait with them

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast