+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CONTRACT STAFF

CONTRACT STAFF

HI PLS I NEED UR ADVICE, AM REALLY TIRED OF THIS CONTRACT JOB WIT A BANK 49K PER MONTH WITH BSC. ITS VERY STRSSFUL AND THE DISCRIMINATION IS UNFRIENDLY. AM HAVING SOM PROB WITH MY OPERATION MANAGER AM TINKING OF RESIGNIN AND HAVING TIME TO SEARCH FOR GOOD JOB WELL

Re: CONTRACT STAFF

My dear, just manage that and keep searching for a better one. is better to be on a job than staying at home.

I don't advise you to resign,because it's not easy getting jobs this days.You can ameliorate your relationship with your boss,after all there should be a reason for that.Also,I want to tell you nothing comes easy here on earth,so,endure it for a while,and that doesn't stop you from trying other places,but don't resign.It may not be easy as you think.Good luck,bro.

BE LIKE U NEVER KNOW WHERE THE WIND LISTED, STAY WITH THE JOB MY FRIEND ABI U WANT TO START ASKING PPL OR UR FOLKS FOR MONEY, STAY AND SOON U WILL HAVE A BETTER ONE
    If u only believe then u can be what u desire.

@blis: my dear, there are a lot of pple in ur shoes, some even have masters or are pursuing it but are presently doing contract jobs in banks, a bird at hand is worth 20 in the bush. endure, all will be well. u cant go from earning salary to asking for money, job hunting is not as easy as it sounds if u doubt just take a look at the membership of this site.everyday i log on i see that about 100 pple have joined and pple keep graduating everyday. so relax and keep ur eyes open for another job.

well it is a ugly experience which i think is a personal decision....i had thesame experience but i made up my mind to resign bcos it get to a point where dey feel i am sturbborn bcos i was not dancing to their tune..is not easy but i had my freedom.wel i know wat u are passing thru but .two things are involved ur integrity and unemployment issue...so choose and rethink.call me lets talk 08099833914

My dear dont even think about it. I once had a friend doing a contract job in a bank and had to resign to attend NYSC cos the pressure was too much, 10 months after nysc, still no job yet. Many people are waiting for u to resign so dey can take ur place. Be wise

@blis, I really understand what you are going through. It once happened to me. I submitted my letter of resignation three times but my BM and OM did not accept it. They only advised me. The discrimination was so disturbing bcos having presented my ACA certificate in 2007 I thought the situation would change. Do u know what I did? I continued enduring it and at the same time looking for opportunity elsewhere. Now, there is an improvement. The best thing is to continue but pray to God locate you for great things.
    Be strong and courageous, for the Lord has done it.

My dear pls kip ur job.it isnt dia fault 4 perpetually enslavng gradua8s afteral wat has ur govt don in dat rgard.Dis forum is d best 4 u 2 search nd apply 4 jobs.patiently set2 d scores wt ur boss so u can sneak out 4 interviews.job xperience whc u undermine now makes u stand out amongst several inexperience compatriots.som of ur coleague who share same sentiment ar secretly going 4 job intaviews nd dey may not tel u.pls b wise up

hey...we cant despise d days of little begginnins and quitters neva win...so chin up chest out, get along wit ur boss and live dat job, den and only den will the good one dat u r lookin come 2 u. dats wat law of grattitude does.

@blis pls kip ur job o.i knw sme pple wil said 4 u 2 get anoda job u av 2 resign 4m d presnt 1.try an do ur wrk 4got d vitmazatn by ur superior.u dont knw it mind b a test 2 knw if u r fit 4 a permanent post

+ Reply