+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Conoil Recruiting Management Trainees!!!

Conoil Recruiting Management Trainees!!!

Can You Manage a Multi-Billion Naira Investment? Outside its traditional business of fuel retailing, Conoil also has a huge investment in Non-Fuel Retail Business (NFR) which includes, but not limited to, its numerous Bullmart (shops) at its filling stations across the country. The company also boasts of numerous high value property in choice areas in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Kano and other parts of the country. Its vision to turn its filling stations to one-stop centres where you can fill your tank, fill your boot and fill your stomach has necessitated the hunt for a versatile, dynamic and driven individual to manage and develop this multi-billion naira investment into a world class brand and be the dominant leader in Nigeria. Position: Management Trainees(MGT/2012) Duties & Responsibilities Design, develop and implement strategies to grow Non Fuel Retail Business with the goal of increasing the company's overall revenue Develop strategic framework that will culminate in the development and implementation of winning marketing initiatives to support steady business growth Lead the development and implementation of the
    company's business tie-ups, rentals fixing and collections Identify and recommend from time to time, suitable strategic locations for rollout of new NFR business Ensure speedy processing of new tenants, tie-ups and legal agreement in all company owned retail stations pan Nigeria
    Supervise the reconciliation of dealers' accounts at all times Education First degree with minimum of 2nd class lower division obtained full time from a recognised university in any field of study. Other qualification(s) in relevant areas will be an added advantage. Key Competency and Behaviour A strategic thinker and creative leader, capable of taking bold entrepreneurial steps to transform the way the industry delivers petroleum sales / marketing Proven track record in business goal management Strong sales and market development experience Informed in the market competitive structure, Working knowledge of delivery, operations and MIS systems Applications Excellent interpersonal and networking skills Effective writing and presentation skills Method of Application To apply, please quote “MGT/2012” as the subject of your mail and
    send your current curriculum vitae to us at [email protected]

All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short listed april fooled candidates will be contacted.
    Deadline: 12pm, 1st April, 2012.
    Goodluck.

Re: Conoil Recruiting Management Trainees!!!

Funny u guy.. Hapy new mnth

Baba musco, omo na wa u o. Kai! I fell for this

Hahahaha!!! Musco done finish me. I done dey hpy for my mind already self say i go work for conoil

Wanna try football management. . .check this . . Its free. .
    http://www.footiemanager.com/?rid=4554

No be small april fool oh! Was about sending the cv nw

Chief musco haba,u just made me scream and loose concentration in church,May God forgive u.Anyway happy new month to all naijahotjobbers,I pray dis month will lead us to our desired job.Amen. Musco baba welldone.

Hahahahahahaha...... Musco u too funny,wish all naijajobbers happy new month,and pray dt dis month will lauch us into our dream jobs.

chei...i don already open my hotmail, uploaded my cv..then I realized the prank...Musco your a badt guy!!

@musco...make I no lie, ur post caught my attention for somewhile. I pray we all get our dream job.

wow, musco u rily got me dere,was so excited. Happy new month

There's a public school in Egbe area of Ikotun, Lagos, popularly known as MUSCO (Muslim College). Until some years ago, guys from that school were among the craziest pranksters Nigeria could boast of. Oga Musco, I see you're repping your people wella. You almost got me there. God will answer us all with good jobs.

There's a public school in Egbe area of Ikotun, Lagos, popularly known as MUSCO (Muslim College). Until some years ago, guys from that school were among the craziest pranksters Nigeria could boast of. Oga Musco, I see you're repping your people wella. You almost got me there.
    @biggyflame, u too need the forgiveness o. Why you go dey browse inside church na? Everyone, April is our month to testify. God will answer us all with good jobs. Happy new month.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast