+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: CNSSLCCL (JOS) has started Calling

Re: CNSSLCCL (JOS) has started Calling

@easynakeyee pls did u get any message in dec for interview, or did u get any that the intev s been postponed?
    anyway, from a treliable source too i gathered that they need us more than we need them. which is why i am wondering if they re adding a new batch to those of us they sent to in dec which now is postponed. does any one understand wat i am saying? e. g some ppl who diodn t get message invite for the interview got txt later that theyir intervew s been postponed. so easynakeyee i suspect u belong to that group. let us know if it is otherwise

The thing is, I got the first invitation to the interview, then got the cancellation message. But now, I haven't received this new text message that's got tongues wagging. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.... when the interview date is actually set and new invitations are sent out, I'll have to give them a call, don't you think?
    V

congrats to all dose dat have bin invited and to dose dat havent i still pray u guyz get a msg.House, i hd wanted to suggest if we culd get a msg across to the cnssl guyz to take the interview to a diff area like kaduna or abuja.rather than wait on jos.den fix a resumption date for jos when is calm.wat do u guyz think?

@ Zarre, brilliant point, I was invited too but the situation in Jos . . . God help us. Maybe we should suggest this to them and hear what they will have to say and one more thing, if all those invited can decide on a particular amount of salary and mention the same thing on the interview day becos 35k for such a risk, It doesn't worth it at allllllllllllllllllll.

The most probable answer to all these questions is this.......those that got the invitation text in dec and then-after the cancellation text....are different from those that got theirs on Monday...

maybe the papers where graded in batches hence the variation in communication period....or they needed to increase the numbers of interviewee......all the same we all passed the exam and will be subjected to the same upcoming interview

also from a reliable source, the 35k salary is for the 3 months training period, on the successful completion of the training the salary will be increased to 70,000-100,000.

For crying out load its a call center job....all call center agents known to me...receive something in that neighborhood.....so ours wont be different

i wish everyone the best

Hi everyone....i got this message today, you are invited for the 2nd stage of the interview on wed 9th of feb 2011 by 1 pm at the nigeria instititute of mining & Geo-Science, Tudun wada, jos. come along with a form of identification and your original credentials for more info cal .....................
    Pls did anyone else get this message.

*@All i ws also invited bt wth d curent crisis in jos yestrday n 2day i beta conside my m.sc n 4get d job o.perate n frnds advice me nt 2 go.so am advisin dose goin 2 conside it n weigh al d optins b4 goin.bst of luck 2 dose goin n 4 dose nt goin God wil brin a beta job

@osawuhense,
    BE INFORMED THAT NO COMMENT, REGARDING WHETHER THOSE THAT GOT THE INVITATION SMS (EARLIER) ARE BETTER THAN YOU, WAS MADE ON THIS THREAD.
    THOSE WHO WROTE THE TEST ON 01-12-2010, 8A.M, CAN ATTEST THAT THE HR MANAGER SAID THOSE THAT MADE THE MERIT LIST WOULD BE CONTACTED FIRST.
    WHY BEING SENTIMENTAL ABOUT zingy 101's COMMENT? WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO MISINTERPRETE THE YOUNG GUY'S COMMENT?
    IF FEWER CANDIDATES WOULD MAKE SELECTION EASIER, WHY DON'T THEY RE-INVITE THE FIRST FEW INVITED APPLICANT?
    WHY MUST WE BOTHER OURSELVES ON IRRELEVANT ISSUE?

@abaiadmin,
    If you have never gotten any invitation and/or postponement sms, don't worry, you would be contacted shortly. They want you to be aware that
    you on the waiting-list (next applicants to be contacted).

@vanessavenus,
    PLEASE, DON'T WAIT TILL THE INTERVIEW DATE IS SET OR WHEN NEW INVITATION IS BEING SENT OUT, BEFORE YOU GIVE THEM A CALL. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED. WHAT IF IT'S OMITTED IN THE WAITING LIST? I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GIVE THEM A CALL DURING THE DAY(AS SOON AS POSSIBLE). BUT PLEASE, APPROACH THEM(THE RECEIVER) POLITELY BECAUSE YOUR PHONE MANNER WOULD
    BE NOTICED DURING THE CALL. THE INFORMATION LINE IS THE SAME AS THE ONE INCLUDED IN THE INTERVIEW INVITATION SMS SENT IN DECEMBER. SHOULD YOU HAVE DELETED THE SMS, THE NUMBER IS; 08032008971

just thought i owe you guys an update; you know lay the cards bare on the table so you know what you're getting into..

presently the least paid staff (call center rep) takes home about 35,000 a month.
    confirmation is due now after 6 months of service.
    word just came in that after appraisal staff will be confirmed and promoted to different levels
    the highest of such levels will only get a pay rise of about 15%.
    as job seekers and GMAT veterans I'm sure you can decipher that

Capitalism at work! Godspeed to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by batunce
    @vanessavenus,
    PLEASE, DON'T WAIT TILL THE INTERVIEW DATE IS SET OR WHEN NEW INVITATION IS BEING SENT OUT, BEFORE YOU GIVE THEM A CALL. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED. WHAT IF IT'S OMITTED IN THE WAITING LIST? I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GIVE THEM A CALL DURING THE DAY(AS SOON AS POSSIBLE). BUT PLEASE, APPROACH THEM(THE RECEIVER) POLITELY BECAUSE YOUR PHONE MANNER WOULD
    BE NOTICED DURING THE CALL. THE INFORMATION LINE IS THE SAME AS THE ONE INCLUDED IN THE INTERVIEW INVITATION SMS SENT IN DECEMBER. SHOULD YOU HAVE DELETED THE SMS, THE NUMBER IS; 08032008971
    @batunce: thanks sweetie. There wasn't any need at the end for me to call them, I got this message from CNSSLCCL today at 10.36am

"U're invited for d 2nd stage of d interview on Mon 31st Jan,2011 by 1pm at Nigeria Institute of Mining&Geo-Science, Tudun-Wada,Jos. Come along with a form of Identification & your original credentials. For more info, call 0803******"

so, I'm ok
    V

Guys, lets put our heads together and delibrate on what is going to be expected of us in the interview.
    An expert was once an ammature!!!

this is the real KOKO.........what are we expecting in the interview, kindly drop any comment?

pls is there any one who has any form of clue 4 the interview

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234