+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: CNSSLCCL invites for interview

Re: CNSSLCCL invites for interview

Coolestguyeva, steel5800 & Astro, u guys should stop those discouraging words, life itself is a risk & besides who told u dat u are safe where u are right now, the bomb blasts in a barrack and church in abj are examples. So folks if u can make it pls be there, as 4 me i was invited and will be there.

@RUB MY MIND DEAR, i gbadu yo courage jorr.i wz in Maid thruout d Boko Haram issue n nofng hapd toh mi.d crisis z jst bw drslf xcpt if u wnt toh participate in d fight.Am qute sure dere re stil enuf Nigerian @ Iraq.

just thought i owe you guys an update; you know lay the cards bare on the table so you know what you're getting into..

presently the least paid staff (call center rep) takes home about 35,000 a month.
    confirmation is due now after 6 months of service.
    word just came in that after appraisal staff will be confirmed and promoted to different levels
    the highest of such levels will only get a pay rise of about 15%.
    as job seekers and GMAT veterans I'm sure you can decipher that

Capitalism at work! Godspeed to everyone.

Those that want to be in Jos, God is your strength. Those that don't want to be, stop discouraging them! With the advent of bomb use in this issue, no where is safe. All they have to do is plant it, go elsewhere and detonate it remotely. I have lived through all the Jos crises, Port Harcourt community hassles, and NO HARM HAS EVER COME TO ME! If God says it is your time, if you like, lock yourself in your room, it is still your time! The only thing is that we shouldn't go looking for trouble. Christ warned us of the endtimes, and they are here. I WON'T LIVE IN FEAR! Our God is bigger than the whole lot of troublemakers, and vengeance is his!

This post is for those intending to go, not those that don't want to, please. Let us help ourselves secure a future for ourselves and our posterity. @gentleray, check your inbox.

Long story short... who get info naa? Abi na like dis we go dey?
    V

I know that we all should be safety concious but, what we should be talking now is what to expect from them. What the interview is going to look like, what do they expect from us. Lets rubb minds 2gether towards that! All the best to everybody!
    An expert was once an ammature!!!

Re:

Pls we shd not discourage those intending to attend. Protectn is ultimately in d hands of God almighty. Dia is dis truelife story in one of d dailies about a lady who said since d crisis in jos has generated to bomb detonations,she decided to relocate 2abuja to avoid being a victim somday. She did relocate to abuja but unfortunately,she was caught in d abuja mammy mkt blast where she lost both limbs. So let's leave evrytin wit d almighty as we remain prayerful for ourselves and nation.

Wt xactly shld we xpct?!?i guess z gonna b a comptr basd toh c aw fst u type,since z same venue wiv d initial.if oral it wld av probably bn dr office in Jos.

I am sorry to say this.meanwhile i owe no body any apology.........y do some fools try to discourage people is it 'cos they were not called? or is it 'cos they wont go?.....we all know that thre is violence in jos and they went ahead for the test and among all odds they make it and now some foolish entities are trying to discourage them to go for interview., please anybody going to JOS should just pray to God for Journey mercies to and fro, thats just it...........Thank you

U people like long story. Going or not going is based on individuals,I don't think anyone who has t. Fare n is desperately looking for job would b reading all these nonsense arguements u guysr putting up. People that are serious will go. Everything in life is about risk,even sleeping n waking up too is a risk,yet everyone does.

Quote Originally Posted by RUB MY MIND DEAR
    Coolestguyeva, steel5800 & Astro, u guys should stop those discouraging words, life itself is a risk & besides who told u dat u are safe where u are right now, the bomb blasts in a barrack and church in abj are examples. So folks if u can make it pls be there, as 4 me i was invited and will be there.
    I disagree with u. There are some unreasonable risks.

1. The job from all indication is a contract job

2. The pay is below 40k for a start

3. There is very hot crises in Jos.

The truth must be said no matter how painful it is;this risk in my opinion is an unreasonable risk but i wish any invite who wish to go save journey and success.
    U

Please eh... the post is for those that want to go, if you are not going, keep your opinions to yourself.
    Personally, I think it involves knowing about cnssl, mtn, customer care, how to answer a phone properly, and computer literacy. Anybody with more info?
    V

well well well we all know that the pay is small but the fact is this: getting the job does not mean that it is the end of the road for those wanting to go. 2. that u dont want to go is a personal decision to make, u shld not use it as a means to discourage those interested in going there. i have said it and will say it again; nothing will happen to those who are going against all odds to attend the interview. God does not sleep and i aint dying d hard way.

Am nt tryin 2 discourage any 1 bt i thk u shld kw wat u r up against http://www.saharareporters.com/news-...canadian-press

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast