+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Cnsslccl ilorin

Re: Cnsslccl ilorin

I also knw a guy dat works wt dem and he said d project is stil on course.til wen dats wat i cant say

Quote Originally Posted by yemgaf View Post
    @ifatu,wetin concern kw state gov wt mtn again.i dnt want 2 bleive anytin again until i c thr msg of invite 4 d training.period
    as u ppl know jos is the lowest paid mtn call center and it is becos of the governor. How is some company is coming to ur plc to invest and want to pay ur ppl lower. Ie exploitation. As de governor u can say no dese is wat d will pay. So it concerns the governor or anyone in charge of the state. But if it is not den i hope u are ready to work for 35k and not blemish de governor. Thanks

All i want to point out is dat u guy as u are waiting also be praying so dat dose in de aim of affairs in kwara will not allow cnssl pay u guys less Dan 50k or like jos which is 35k as take home. We in jos are praying dat God should touch demand so dat the will review dere pay b/4 the end of these yer

Quote Originally Posted by kcyano View Post
    @Lanre, yeah, Ifatu cud be right only dat i've nt heard bout d kwara state govt intavention. By n large lets just pray dey cal u guys nxt month as dey pland
    cnssl will call u guys as long as u received a yes in the interview.

Thank u all for ur contributions. cnssl issue is a serious one. Ilorin call center is the most dramatic of all.after six month of interview they are yet to call for training.are they really serious about the project? or ve they cancelled it?. pls anyone with genuine info about the center should let us know what is going on there.

With the look of things i don't think dis pple are ready 4 business becos their is no tendency dat dey are going to call us next month talkless of dis month, and pertaining to d salary "IFATU" you can not compare us with U people in Jos becos of the location likewise d state are deffer and am very sure they will not pay less than N55,000 here in ilorin. Am not sure d training will start next month talkless of dis month.

Ifatu, 4 yr information not everybody dat d HR said YES to in d 2nd interview received a congratulatory message which means not everybody will be called 4 d training and dat is d reason why i said dat u can not compare ilorin call centre with jos

@Abraham. pls d source of ur information. we need fact and figure here.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham222 View Post
    Ifatu, 4 yr information not everybody dat d HR said YES to in d 2nd interview received a congratulatory message which means not everybody will be called 4 d training and dat is d reason why i said dat u can not compare ilorin call centre with jos
    understd me. We are saying thesme ting. As long as u receive a yes in but the interview den be rest assure that u will be called. Except number of ppl d need is not much. If not d will call every body that get a yes in the interview.

House, i don't think dis CNSSL are reliable 4 almost six(6) going to seven(7) months now i think we own an explanation it shows d kind of employer they are which will not value their employees and also means dat we are nothing to them. i think we should forget about them.

NLC has sealed off d jos centre 4 underpayin its staff. They r payin them 37k wen MTN is payin CSSNLCCL 120k. Thats d main reason why Ilorin centre has not call 4 trainin cos labour insist they must nt pay peanut. Pray they sort it out asap

MTN/CSSNLCCL Wahala.Na wao

People Which way forward? that's the next Question o!

+ Reply
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast