+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Cnsslccl ilorin

Re: Cnsslccl ilorin

Thanks for d info.

Thanks for the information Abraham. God bless you

@Abraham,do u know if they are through with the fixing of the call center?

They hv started training in jos already.

@ dudu boy pls wen did dey commence d trainin in jos and is it d batch of ppl dat were inteviewd in december dat r been trained?

The CNSSLCCL building has been completed since last year dec. which comprises of two different entity the Royal FM and CNSSLCCL owns by thesame man " Mr. Gbenga Adebayo". The Royal FM has commence operation since last year dec. while d CNSSLCCL has not started yet i met one of their staff and she said dat they are waiting 4 MTN to conduct d training, she also said dat the MTN are conducting two weeks training in Port-Hourcourt which will lapse dis week after which they will come to ilorin 4 d training. its almost 5 months now dat we did d interview why can't we find a means to contact d HR to know d actual date becos is becoming unbearable.

The whole thing is really disturbing.it seems there is a little problem with d project but i pray God helps through.Let us just be hopeful.

@Abraham.....dos it mean d moment day ar tru wif portharcourt training ds week, ilorin would begin? pls do us a favor by going thr again and ask if day would call 4 training ds mth cos we wanna knw if d recruitmnt has been cancelled or not. thank u

Quote Originally Posted by talk2beyjay View Post
    @Abraham.....dos it mean d moment day ar tru wif portharcourt training ds week, ilorin would begin? pls do us a favor by going thr again and ask if day would call 4 training ds mth cos we wanna knw if d recruitmnt has been cancelled or not. thank u

On getting to their office this morning the CNSSL staff refused to disclose some fact in respect to their present situation in which some of them told me that it will be better if we can get in touch with the HR to give us d precise date so that we will not be disturbed pertaining to the training but left to them that they don't know when the training is going to commence. I suggest maybe we should write d HR to give us the precise date for the training.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham222 View Post
    On getting to their office this morning the CNSSL staff refused to disclose some fact in respect to their present situation in which some of them told me that it will be better if we can get in touch with the HR to give us d precise date so that we will not be disturbed pertaining to the training but left to them that they don't know when the training is going to commence. I suggest maybe we should write d HR to give us the precise date for the training.
    @Abraham, i suggest u go 2d ofis again and request 4d hr officer's number shoyemi mayowa. she was d one dat acreditd us 4 test n intaview. mayb dat wud hep. cos d number i knw she uses is always switchd off. since last yr oct, she dos nt pik and l8r switch off. pls lets get in touch wit d hr

House i must say we shldnt disturb ourselves much abt dem coz i av a friend dat works wt dem & i cant bring out any tangibl tin 4rm al wat he has bn telln me.coz accordn 2 him mtn av nt given approval 4 d project so d project is on hold until further notice

Quote Originally Posted by yemgaf View Post
    House i must say we shldnt disturb ourselves much abt dem coz i av a friend dat works wt dem & i cant bring out any tangibl tin 4rm al wat he has bn telln me.coz accordn 2 him mtn av nt given approval 4 d project so d project is on hold until further notice
    I want U to know dat be4 d commencement of d recruitment process by CNSSL the MTN must have given them go ahead and if U could remember vividly dat it was dat same MTN who conducted d second interview of which d MTN man told us then dat d training will commence latest second week of oct "2011. which shows dat d MTN approved d project, and if U could still remember dat after a message was sent dat d training is postponed on dat same month they now move to Jos to conduct another test and interview which shows dat everything as been planned by both d MTN and CNSSL becos had it been dat there is problem they would'nt have went ahead to conduct another training in jos they will prefer to settle dat of Ilorin be4 going to Jos which means there is no problem, what really matter now is how to get in touch with the HR to give us precise date becos its almost 5 months now.

Quote Originally Posted by yemgaf View Post
    From the info i ve got u are absolutely right.The project is still pending!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast