why have u made it so amhiguous? well i ll help make it simple
now, ppl listen.....................
the hr manager did the interview-Mr Adeyami Adekoya
it was an interview of 1 man to 10 or 12 candidates at once(i. e it was done in batches)
all he is interested in is ur ability to sell urself, he wants to see haw confident u re and how audible u re so i beg u SPEAK LOUD AND CLEAR even if u say jagons
concerning what u will say, i suggest u do some research on how to answer the question 'tell me about urslf'
fronm the little i konw, u ought not to feed interviewer with stories of where u were born, when u finished school, where u live etc, they already sAW those in ur cv and that was why they invited u. so please google and find out how exactly to answer this question and sell urself well.
he ll give u just a few seconds and then he ll call another persons name so u need to be precice and concise.
if he picks u to ask u another question still in the same batch, make sure u do better cos that MAY mean that he is interested i u but needs u to prove to him that u can persom, so u must put in more effort.
when he is done, he ll call ur names again and based on the scores he has written down, he will say a"yes"\ a 'no' meaning u re qualified or disqualified respectively for next stage.
so i wish u all all the best
NB
all i said are just speculations and psychological deductions from what i abserved, PLEASE NOTE THAT O
those of us who did yesterday probably had highest scores at the test cos from my little findings most of us scored above 70%, someone told me it was written on one of the papers they gave to us. i d suggesst the rest of u should watch out and really prove to them that u can, after all the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong.
I FEEL LIKE THIS IS THE BEST THING I VE DONE ON THIS FORUM
wish u the best again