+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: CNSSL Third Stage Interview finally!

CNSSL Third Stage Interview finally!

I did my third (and hopefully, the last) interview with cnssl today.

INFO ON THIRD STAGE:
    We were all there on time, and were separated from the second stage interviewees. We waited a couple of hours, and commenced the interview by 4pm. It wasn't Mr. Adekoya this time, it was the MTN CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP OFFICER HIMSELF (a permanent mtn staff).

The interview was done in batches of ten as usual. PLEASE CARRY ALL YOUR ORIGINAL CREDENTIALS AND PHOTOCOPIES, WITH EXTRA COPIES OF YOUR CV.

We were all seated, and were asked to hold up our NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATES for him to see. He read each name to confirm our identities, and then proceeded with the interview. He started from the first person, collected the person's cv and asked him to talk about himself. YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO TALK AS MUCH AS YOU WANT, BUT PLEASE KEEP IT BREIF AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT: name, schooling, place of primary assignment, job done there, what you are currently doing, etc. KEEP IT CHRONOLOGICAL(very important).

We were asked questions based on the contents of our CV's, and on what we said. He may also ask questions like:
    1. What do you know about MTN?
    2. What do you know about GSM?
    3. What do you know about customer service?
    4. (If you say you are currently working) What are you presently earning and why do you want to leave?
    5. (IF you say you were once working) What happened that you left or were asked to leave your previous job? etc etc

When the interview was concluded, ( we weren't given the chance to ask any questions) he told us that we would be contacted if successful. Please take note that things can change, like it did the last time. This is only a guideline.
    PLEASE ANYBODY WITH MORE TO ADD SHOULD PLEASE DO SO, LET'S HELP OUR FUTURE COLLEAGUES

And yes, I got from one of the staff that this is the last stage. We are most likely to commence next month.

Those awaiting 2nd stage shouldn't worry. They are still doing it. We are doing ours at the same time because they want to conclude everything so that we will commence work asap.
    V

Re: CNSSL Third Stage Interview finally!

Thanks Vanessa, you are one in a millions..God bless you. Mine is on friday, 11th

Will he tell if one is successful?

Quote Originally Posted by mustalpha
    Will he tell if one is successful?
    read what I wrote... again

Quote Originally Posted by rhemahills
    Thanks Vanessa, you are one in a millions..God bless you. Mine is on friday, 11th
    You are welcome, dear. Good luck!!!
    V

thank you vry much vanessa u hv realy given us a heads up.lik my test did nt say i should come wit my cridentials

@vanessavenus
    hhmmmmmmm
    you have done a good job, i must commend your ability to pay attention to details and ofcourse, excellent typing skills. for this, you should be considered a good prospective call centre agent. though i thought otherwise at first because u sounded provokative and very agressive, but on a second thought, i think you will do well as a call centre agent
    keep up the good work.
    see you soon

@vanessavenus
    hhmmmmmmm
    you have done a good job, i must commend your ability to pay attention to details and ofcourse, excellent typing skills. for this, you should be considered a good prospective call centre agent. though i thought otherwise at first because u sounded provokative and very agressive, but on a second thought, i think you will do well as a call centre agent
    keep up the good work.
    see you soon

Quote Originally Posted by tosinx
    @vanessavenus
    hhmmmmmmm
    keep up the good work.
    see you soon

Ok, maybe I'm a little aggressive. So sue me
    Don't worry... we'll learn to work together without biting each other's heads off, loooool
    Thanks for the compliment.
    You did say yours was today. I hope it went well? Best of luck.
    V

I use God beg you for this 3rd stage if u've never experienced a ''real tough interview'' please research with Google for kinds of questions asked, their interpretations and ideal responses. Believe you me owing to the large number of people they want to recruit and their need to keep it snappy to conserve energy and money this is one of the cheapest test/interview you'll ever face on planet Earth.

Because during my time 2 foolish boys failed themselves. The first was asked to differentiate between marketing and advertising and after messing up and being corrected by a fellow interviewee and interviewer he still went ahead to argue with the interviewer instead of accepting the tip&hoping to be asked another question he'll be able to answer. Interpretation: you cannot follow instructions nor acccept advice and thus unsuitable to work in an hierarchical environment. The 2nd kept insisting he was DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when asked what he's been up to since NYSC A year ago. Interpretation: you're not ambitious, enterprising and cannot take initiative. For your own good even if u dont presently have paid employment you should be doing something eg: volunteering somewhere, engaging in a small trade, learning new skills, (self) studying to enhance skills etc

@pewekac
    you re absolutely correct, this interview will be cheap if u have reseached.
    ppl, it will shock u how much u need to know in order to do well at any interview, u must get out of ur convenient zone. the group inteview helped me alot cos i discovered many graduates are still makeing lots of terrible mistakes in the content of their responses to interview ?s
    if u need tips pls go to about.com or just goggle about.com interview questions and answers. there u ll see word of word perfect answers to certain questions and somethings u must never say.
    @vanesa,
    u are welcome, i agree that we ll work well together but believe me, its going to be all up to you

Many thanks to Vaneesa who has been our guiding angel . i did mine yesterday. We were only asked to talk about whats on our c.v nothing was written down but i noticed that there was a list of names with the MTN guy where he tick our names. For those yet to do theirs, just dont say what you are not. be careful when you speak, above all believe in yourself, its not a do - die affair. More thanks to Vaneesa...Nigeria need more of you...

My head go burst!!!
    V

The interview was exactly as u said

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast