+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Cnssl!!!

Re: Cnssl!!!

I want the house to give me the load down of what is happening at cnsslccl ilorin becos a message was sent to me dat they will call us soon and is almost a month now.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham222 View Post
    I want the house to give me the load down of what is happening at cnsslccl ilorin becos a message was sent to me dat they will call us soon and is almost a month now.
    @Abraham d training has ben postpond and i ges u got d msg. acordin 2 smone hu stays in ilorin: he said d building is receivin finishin touches and he guesd d building wud b used 4 d training. so if anybody has nt being cald 4 d training, it mins d building works ar nt yet completed. i hope b4 january 2012, day wil start callin by Gods grace. buh is jst dat d pay is outrageous.

why is it that everybody just quiet in the house partaining to CNSSLCCL training in ilorin, i just want to confirm if they have concealed d recruitment process.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham222 View Post
    why is it that everybody just quiet in the house partaining to CNSSLCCL training in ilorin, i just want to confirm if they have concealed d recruitment process.
    @abraham... since we hav been told d trainin would b @ a later date and dat we wud b notified wen d tym coms. i dnt tink any candidate has receivd notificatn bou d training dat y u c pipu silent bou d whole tin. buh wat i learnt was dat d building in ilorin wud b used 4 d training and d building is stil under finishing touches. so lets c wat wil hapen b4 january 2012

House i jst got a txt msg today frm CNSSL invitin me for a test on d 21th of nov,dats on monday in JOS....Considerin d distance frm Delta to Jos,d risks and d expenses?and d turbulence nature of Jos?is it advisable to honour d I.V or discard it?
    nuru5122 likes this.

Any news frm cnssl ilorin?

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234