+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Cnssl?

Re: Cnssl?

@ All this is what i got from their Website (CN)

Job title CALL CENTRE REPRESENTATIVE
    Department CCR
    Location Jos
    Job Description As Call Centre Representative you will perform all official duties assigned to you by the Regional Technical Officer of the Company as the case may be. Your duties include but are not limited to the following: • Answer calls and respond to customer requests professionally. • Handle and resolve customers’ complaints. • Provide customers with product and services information. • Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved. • Identify and escalate priority issues. • Refer grievances to designated departments for investigation. • Research required information using available resources. • Obtain possible customer leads. • Attract potential customers by answering product and services questions, suggesting information about other products and services. • Resolves product or services problems by clarifying the customers’ complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting cor
    Job Conditions
    Reporting To Head, Customer Care Relations

So i think its a Customer Care Work in Jos....

But am not sure about the Pay.

Best of luck Guys

Dejavu

Quote Originally Posted by dejino007
    @ All this is what i got from their Website (CN)

Job title CALL CENTRE REPRESENTATIVE
    Department CCR
    Location Jos
    Job Description As Call Centre Representative you will perform all official duties assigned to you by the Regional Technical Officer of the Company as the case may be. Your duties include but are not limited to the following: • Answer calls and respond to customer requests professionally. • Handle and resolve customers’ complaints. • Provide customers with product and services information. • Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved. • Identify and escalate priority issues. • Refer grievances to designated departments for investigation. • Research required information using available resources. • Obtain possible customer leads. • Attract potential customers by answering product and services questions, suggesting information about other products and services. • Resolves product or services problems by clarifying the customers’ complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting cor
    Job Conditions
    Reporting To Head, Customer Care Relations

So i think its a Customer Care Work in Jos....

But am not sure about the Pay.

Best of luck Guys

Dejavu
    When exactly did you apply for this job? I think mine was sometime last month and I 've been invited for a test on the first of December in Jos.
    An expert was once an ammature!!!

Junior Member orisawayi johnson's Avatar

i was sent a sms for the interview. i wish to go for it, but my people are afraid of the north. i have been discourage to go. @azodo it is nice suggestion. my people go againt and i want to give my old man heart attack. i don't have anywhere to stay

Na wa 4 mtn abi na cnssl!!!..40k for graduate, na wa o!!!

was invied for the test for the 2nd of dec. if the pay is dat low, is it really worth the stres of d trip? wats d format of the test anyway?

Am goin there cos i have nothing doing for now. Irrespective of the salary, i urge u guys to consider this job. Afterall, it dosent mean that if u get it u will stick there. I believe am going somewhere and their salary structure is not a determinant factor on where am going. If u believe that say amen.

My best friend works there, d pay is 34k. Am also invited but i can't risk travellin frm lagos 2 jos 4 dat amount

Am presently working with an mtn connect store n am sure their pay is 4rm 30k to 35k.
    That not withstanding u can give it a trier if u are not staying to far from Jos cos it doesn't worth risking ones life n d work load is also quite much.

35 TO 40K FOR A NIGERIA GRADUATE? WERE ARE WE GOING IN NIGERIA. FOR U GUYS COMING FROM THE SOUTH SOUTH AND WEST WITHOUT A PLACE TO STAY SHOULD COUNT ON ME. THOUGH I CAME TO JOS 4MONTHS AGO. U GUYS I HAVE TO BE CAREFUL IN JOS BCOS OF THE CRISIS. I WISH U GUYS A SAFE TRIP

well dat is the sad truth the pay package is actually 35k, i hv a frend who works there

how will the test look like abeg any body with hint should please drop, Thank you

@ All check this Link, i got this from their Website.....its has Pictures of the members of CNSSL & MTN staff,also the Pictures of the Office where the successful candidates will be working

http://www.cnsslccl.net/cnsslccl_ray...acth1_pics.pdf

I got the Invitation also, but am still not sure if my attending, still Confused.

But i think the Only person that can Help on this matter is Ms pewekac, it looks as if hes working presently with them

Kind Regards,

Dejavu

I live at Calabar. If the pay is 35, 30, 40, 45 or even 50k, trust me it doesn't worth the risk. I did my youth service at Jos, just rounded up this yr June, That town is not safe, it was God's grace that kept me I believe same wll happen to those that wish to go. Was invited but certainly not going. All d best guys.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast