+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS SHORTLISTED NAMES 2DAY

CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS SHORTLISTED NAMES 2DAY

D Nigeria security n civil defence corps shortlisted fresh list 4 junior n senior cadet today. Test 4 junior cadet and HND graduates takes place 2moro by 9pm. While BSC holds on saturday. Endeavour 2 check ur names @ ur LGA'S or state command. I wish luck in ur 2moro exam.
    D battle is not 4 d strong or favor only 2 d wise or men of rich understand. But time n chance happeneth 2 dem all

Re: CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS SHORTLISTED NAMES 2DAY

@govetexworld, are ou refering to tomorrow Thursday 17th Dec. 2009 for the HND graduates?If so how will people here this now and certainly take the test tomorrow?It will be unfair on their part if is true for tomorrows test.Nigeria shouid change o!
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

WHICH DATE EXACTLY THE CIVIC DEFENCE LIST WAS OUT

my name was shortlisted.pls does anyone know the nature of the test on saturday?

I submitted in Abuja, is it the same place I ll go check? cuz m at the moment in Kwara....
    Please le me know ASAP.
    Thanks

What the hell is this, dont they have a proper way of disseminating info, or is this way of chickening applicants out, i just hope this is not true. Anyway i will check their office in Kaduna tomorrow morning and i just hope they wont say starting going to Delta for what am not even sure of, somebody shd pls info Civil Defense what the hell are they doing with their website if its functional.

@govetexworld,ur info is contrary to wat is on d dailies(Daily trust 16th dec 2009 Page 9)no test 2moro,only on d 19th in states capitals n FCT.

please where are we going to write the text ABUJA OR OUR STATE

@benjack,according to daily trust if ur name is shortlisted u go to d NSCDC state command office(d state where ur name came out) n check 4 ur exam centre.

maxweber

@govetexworld, I didn't even understand that the time you gave for the test today is 9pm in the evening.Na waa you o!Make only you go write the test as you wan answer government world.Be careful with what you post here especially sensitive issues like this.You no know say I get people wey need this NSCDC job pass anything.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Hi guys. i went to their office today. The list pasted was only for those with Bsc and HND. There was no list for the junior corps. Pls someone should give me a detailed information. I wanna know if the junior corps have already done there own test.

nigeria is way behind civilisation.they couldnt control the crowd they invited for the test.and when they started the exam ,i was shocked because an officer brought in expo for a friend.and before i could finish the comprehension,the whole thing has circulated.then ,i concluded that the whole exercise is another sham to deceive nigerian graduates.for security reasons,i wont mention the centre.bear with me.

maxweber

@layla, why won't you disclose the centre.So you don't want things to change?If it is said that they have taken those they want,will that be an allegation?NSCDC Boss in Abia State said they have zero corruption in their organization.Let's sit back and watch they will act.It is a pity writing test under dirty environment and under the sun.Things are really getting worse.Only GOD is our rescuer o!Apart from him I don't know what will become of we all today.I hope you thank HIM everyday..........

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast