Graduate Level Jobs at Chevron

Job Closing Date: 6/7/2012. To apply for any of these jobs, click the link below each job title.

• FACILITIES ENGINEER (INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL) - GRADUATE LEVEL
    Job Description:
    Handles day-to-day Instrumentation and Controls I&C issues such as sizing of control valves and specification of interface level measurement systems. Identifies and resolves I&C problems in operating facilities. Locates understands and applies ISA standards and I&C design requirements. Prepares cost estimates and evaluates contractor's work estimates. Provides I&C support to small capital projects and ensures I&C design is in compliance with applicable national and international regulations. Manages small I&C projects.

Required Qualifications:
    Bachelor's degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in Electrical/Electronic or Instrumentation Engineering or Second Class Lower Division and Masters or Doctorate degree in Instrumentation and Control Engineering

Required Skills: -
    Ability to interpret Piping and Instrumentation Drawing (P&ID), Process Flow Diagram (PFD) and Safety Analysis Function Evaluation (SAFE) charts
    - Excellent technical, analytical and problem solving skills
    - Effective communication skills
    - Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools

Experience
    One (1) – Five (5) years post degree (including National Youth Service) experience
    Job Type: Full Time (Regular)
    Job Category: Facility Engineering
    Job Location: Lagos

Job Details (Ref: 2012-FE-04)Job Reference No.: 2012-FE-04

Click the link to apply: https://www.chevronnigeriajobs.com/J...Ref=2012-FE-02

Experience: 0 year(s)
    Course of Study: Not Specified
    Required Grade: Not Specified
  • FACILITIES ENGINEER (PROCESS/CHEMICAL) - GRADUATE LEVEL

Job Description:
    Understanding and capability to apply chemical engineering principles of heat, mass and momentum transfer in the design of typical production gathering, treatment and fluid transport systems and equipment including separators, flares, pumps and gas compressors. Working knowledge of organic and inorganic chemstry including reaction engineering. Basic understanding of corrosion/erosion mehanisms. A working knowledge of oilfield industrial treatment chemicals commonly used incrude oil processing and produced water treatment

Required Qualifications:
    Bachelor's degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in Chemical Engineering or Second Class Lower Division with Masters or Doctorate in Chemical or Process Engineering
    Required Skills: Moderate HYSYS and PIPEPHASE simulation skills
    - Ability to interpret Piping and Instrumentation Drawing (P&ID), Process Flow Diagram (PFD) and Safety Analysis Function Evaluation (SAFE) charts
    - Effective communication and interpersonal skills
    - Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
    Experience One (1) – Five (5) years post degree (includes National Youth Service) experience
    Job Type: Full Time (Regular)
    Job Category: Facility Engineering
    Job Location: Lagos

Click here to apply: https://www.chevronnigeriajobs.com/J...Ref=2012-FE-04

Experienced Professional Jobs at Chevron

Job Closing Date: 6/7/2012. To apply for any of these jobs, click the link below each job title.

• FACILITIES ENGINEER (INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL) - EXPERIENCED
    Job Reference No.: 2012-FE-01
    Job Title: FACILITIES ENGINEER (INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL) - EXPERIENCED

Job Description:
    Handles everyday instrumentation and controls I&C issues such as sizing of control valves and specification of complex interface level measurement systems. Identifies and resolves I&C problems in operating facilities. Locates, understands and applies ISA standards and I&C design requirements. Reviews I&C calculations, analyses drawing and other documentation prepared by contractors. Prepare cost estimates and evaluates contractor's work estimate. Provides I&C support to small and major capital projects and ensures I&C systems design is in compliance with the applicable national and international regulations. Manages small I&C projects. Leads I&C discipline activities on major capital projects. Reviews and updates company specifications.

Click here to apply: https://www.chevronnigeriajobs.com/J...Ref=2012-FE-01

• FACILITIES ENGINEER (PROCESS/CHEMICAL) – EXPERIENCED

Job Reference No.: 2012-FE-03
    Job Title: FACILITIES ENGINEER (PROCESS/CHEMICAL) – EXPERIENCED

Job Description:
    Perform technical functional reviews for the MOC process in the operating area of responsibility. Look for opprtunities to improve the facility operation Act as Lead Process Engineer on Major Capital Projects supporting senior Engineers and project team. Provide front end engineering for new opportunities identified by operations. Provide design reviews and commissioning support for major projects. Keep facility registers up to date. Design and modify complex equipment and facilities. Helps develop and/or review designs for proper layout, safety and human engineering issues. Develops computer simulations of processing facilities.Provide mentoring and hands-on training, both theoretical and practical to entry and intermediate level engineers.

Click here to apply: https://www.chevronnigeriajobs.com/J...Ref=2012-FE-03

Course of Study: Chemical Engineering

• FACILITIES ENGINEER
    Job Reference No.: 2012-FE-06

Job Title: FACILITIES ENGINEER (SUBSEA/MECHANICAL/RELIABILITY)

Job Description:
    Designs, constructs and modifies equipment and ficilities such as separators and treaters, transfer pumps; compressors, vapor recovery units; simple pipeline. Manages the preparation of plans for pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up of mechanical equipment packages. Provides reliability and integrity input to the development and implementation of the Asset Integrity Management process. Provides engineering support for design of subsea production equipment. Perform basic calculations such as minimum wall thickness for heat exchangers, vessels and piping

Click here to apply: https://www.chevronnigeriajobs.com/J...Ref=2012-FE-06

• FACILITES ENGINEER (CIVIL/STRUCTURAL
    Job Reference No.: 2012-FE-07
    Job Title: FACILITES ENGINEER (CIVIL/STRUCTURAL)

Job Description:
    Designs, constructs and modifies infrastructure components for complex equipment and facilities such as compressor facilities, oil and gas dehydration facilites, sensor and control equipment, pipeline, water disposal facilities. Develops coordinates and supervises routine geothechnical site investigations. Analyzes and resolves contractor queries related to design construction. Coordinates/supervises field construction of civil/structural facilities. Reviews and updates company specification.

Click here to apply: https://www.chevronnigeriajobs.com/J...Ref=2012-FE-07

• FACILITIES ENGINEER (COST/PROJECT CONTROL)

Job Reference No.: 2012-FE-08
    Job Title: FACILITIES ENGINEER (COST/PROJECT CONTROL)

Job Description:
    Development and implementation of overall Cost Engineering/Project Controls processes, assurance, practices and standards. Deliver supervisory role and funtions. Work with/as Planner/Scheduler to integrate project progress performance and forecast into cost and schedule reports. Create and maintain commitment tracking and cost trending systems. Cost management of call out contracts. Ensure contractors have implemented effective financial and cost controls

Click here to apply: https://www.chevronnigeriajobs.com/J...Ref=2012-FE-08

• FACILITIES ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)

Job Reference No.: 2012-IFE-05
    Job Title: FACILITIES ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)

Job Description:
    Conducts power system analysis and power systems components specifications. Develops power system installation scope. Reviews work scope, design basis and supporting documentation. Prepares work estimates. Reviews calculations, analysis, drawings. Provide electrical design and construction support on projects. Designs, constructs and modifies equipment and systems. Prepares electrical load, load flow and short circuit calulations

Click here to apply: https://www.chevronnigeriajobs.com/J...ef=2012-IFE-05

Course of Study: Electrical Engineering