Due to the vulnerability of the naira over the dollar and the sharp increase on day-to-day basis, its now imperative for Nigerians seeking for study opportunities abroad to look inwards for cheap and affordable schools the world over.
It is with the Nigerian spirit that I will like to throw lights on some affordable destinations whose certificates are also recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education.
In the light of the above, I will suggest few institutions in Canada, Hungary, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Malaysia, Belarus and China.
Tuition for both postgraduate and undergraduate programs in these study destinations is also less than a Nigerian Million naira despite the value of both euro and dollar at any given time.
It is also important to note as most of us are not privy of this information that tuition fee can be paid with the official CBN rate at any given time.
In other words, you don't need to buy forex from the parallel market. For detailed information on tuition payment, do contact the management of ''Easylife Preparation Resources Ltd''. whose service most of my friends and I used over time and it was what the investment. I think their contact details are 07046176431 ([email protected]). My contact person then used to be Joy.
Again, it is good to bring to the public domain that any time April this year, Turkey as a country will be listed among the Schengen countries. Of course this makes migration possible to about 26 countries. Suffices to say that I will advice Nigerians to look inwards in this direction.
These are my recent findings.