+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Chartered Bank On- Line Test

Chartered Bank On- Line Test

Hello house,has anyone get on-line logical reasoning test from Chartered bank? I got just 2 days after applying.What do we expect from it house?

Re: Chartered Bank On- Line Test

IS IT FOR TRAINEES OR EXPERIENCED PPL?

@uncle-kas, yeah, i got a mail from human resources standard chartered to access a link and write an online test within 5 days of getting the mail from dem, but the most unfortunate thing was that the mail came thru into my spam folder and i mistakenly deleted it, i was able to resolve it though since they earlier sent me the confirmation of my details, ie , my username and password, and since dats d only thing i need to access the link and write the test but the test link page isnt going thru......may God help us, coz i sat all nite in front of my system, trying but to no avail..............it is well

The logical test is in diagrams, 4 diagrams in four boxes are given u, u are to fill 1 empty box using d knowledge of the ones given u. u can study d latest edition of GMAT. u will also be given practice tests before the real logical test which is strictly timed.

gudluck!

First test is logic. You have 12 minutes to answer 24 questions. I did mine on Wednesday which I was able to attempt 16 questions.
    I received another mail for Numeric reasoning which I also did on thursday Yesterday. The total questions are 20 with 20 minutes. I attempted 11 questions which I got all. But is not enough for me to proceed further.

In all I which you luck!

The Logical test is a 24 questions type with 12 minutes time. I did mine on Wednesday. I answer 16 questions. All you nid do is to study sequence/flow of the diagram. I was invited for Numeric, 20 questions with 20 minute set time. I answer 11 questions but not good enough because I was told so. I did know I will need calculator probably a paper for rough work. I suggest study your GMAT. Wish you all the luck!

i was finally able to write the online test today, i scaled thru the first stage and was told to proceed to the second stage which was the almighty numerical questioning or whatever it is called............the time wasnt even enof at all........i got a mail form them that i cannot continue to the next stage...anyway, my mind never even went with standard chartered, just applied and tried my luck....my mind is settled for gtbank......and i must get by his grace........

pls how do i apply for gtb?which site

go to their web site...www.gtbank.com, from dere, go to careers section, register and search for vacancies, if dere are, u can den apply....all d best

guys pls what do one expect on the numerical reasonning.............is it date and graphical interpretation or some mathematical word problems
    ray

Hello Pls I was invited to do the Talent Assessment, but there was no deadline stated in the mail, unlike for the logical and numerical with 5 days deadline! Can I still do it by tomorrow, pls I need to know!. Also what is it going to look like?! Thanks
    C

this job sound scaring

+ Reply