+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: CAN U STILL GET A JOB WITHOUT KNOWING SOMEONE IN THIS COUNTRY?

Re: CAN U STILL GET A JOB WITHOUT KNOWING SOMEONE IN THIS COUNTRY?

@jaydude,sound lyk u've lost total faith in God!!! In life we've different phases;The trying phase,which happen to be where you are now i.e duduced your post.Here, furstration is the other of the day,you feel lyk the world is moving and leaving you behind. nothing seems to make sense anymore.I only have one news for you, no matter how tough the going gets,DON'T LOSE OUT ON YOUR FAITH IN GOD,COS IT COULD BE WORSE!!!

It depends.D way u talk is as lf men ar asking u to drop something be4 u can be employed.Dont do dat kind of job.But u can still get help without ungodly demand.To be frank,connection and job cannot be seperated in dis modern Nig.But wrong one is nt spiritually advisable.Ok.Take care
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Cute tola
    The truth of the matter is i am tired of sending my CV,applying online etc and i begin to wonder if one can still get a job without connection in this country.
    May God help us all
    honestly you are really cute. You took your time to select your id, "cute tola". No wonder why guys (oriaifo and Henry, aka chemche) dropped their phone numbers. I am sure they wont have done so if you are not cute or you are a guy. Me self no mind oo. Se make I drop my line too or Se you go drop your line, email address, skype id, yahoo messenger id, facebook id or your email address make I dey holla you? If it were to be the time when things were rosy in the banking sector, I know you would have been one of their top marketers cos you are really cute. Dont mind me. I'm only trying to spice up your thread.

Back to the thread, its still very possible you get a job on merit without connection. Its just that you have to go extra mile. "Extra mile" for spiritual people means praying very hard. "Extra Mile" to free thinkers like me means building yourself up. Go for professional courses, read wide (anything readable), in order to be very sound in current affairs (not local current affairs), build your confidence (so as to be able to convince anybody even if what you are saying is not true. You need this in interviews. Mind you, this is different from lying), learn a new skill, language, browse the internet for at least 2 hours in a day, etc. I cant write much cos I'm posting from a mobile. These are my definitions for "Extra mile". Mind you, I dont need to go this far if I have a strong connection or my father runs a multi million dollars venture. To cap it up, believe in yourself. Life's battle does not go to the stronger or the faster. It goes to the one who thinks (s)he can win. I believe you can do it. You are the best.

NB: I am neither a pagan nor an atheist. I believe in trinity.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

@ perryman thanks 4 those words

Thanks samtex.send ur skype and yahoo id.

Trust in God,i got a job recently witout knowin anyone,i even prayed earnestly dat it wont come tru connection so dat God can take all d credit and guess wat,i came out wit a 2.2.dat doesn't make me second class,it simply means dat is d position of d paper i was given in school n not me.hey,i'm buildin myself daily,i'm now chartered n stil pursuin more...cute tola.,my story is similar,infact i browse 24-7...keep doin it n soon enuf.there re many who re going tru d same tin n sometimes after wat seems lik a long time,God shows up.it was a job posting i saw on dis site dat i used.i'm stil browsin believin for beta offers while i ENSURE I TALK 2 GOD ABOUT IT DAILY,finally,dont exchange ur no cos dey think u're cute,dat is not al there is 2 u...HOLD ON 2 JESUS.

Yes u can. Just believe God. Mine is a testimony, within 4 hours i wrote a test, was interviewed and given an appointment letter at Ovalwave telecom without any connection. Also, dont look down on companies, cos u cant tell where ur blessing is coming from, i almost missed mine since it was the first time to hear of such company and thought it was not worth the stress.

possible. like irenonse vic said. we were invited for test by ovalwave telecom in lagos and most of us live in abuja. so many people couldnt make but only 5 of us did. 4 of us where chosen and immediately offered appointment letter. they lodge us for three weeks in lagos with other allowances. so i tell u it is possible.

Thanks samtex.send ur skype and yahoo id.
    You are welcome. See you at the top.

i love this forumites,mmwah to all of u.am still doing the best i can,applying,informing pple,reading dailies and all but i know say one day na one day,God's will be done.

for those who need my digits.....hmmn,wait till i get a job.lol

i love this forumites,mmwah to all of u.am still doing the best i can,applying,informing pple,reading dailies and all but i know say one day na one day,God's will be done.

Yeah surely u can, the is someone who has the longest leg and that is GOD ALMIGHTY, he will always lead u to the right places and the right people if you trust in him. Put u hope in God and he will send men to favour you. See u at the top

Hahaha!! By the time you start working, you wont have the time to pick up their calls. Now is the time you've got to pick their calls.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast