+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CAN HND FOR MBA???

CAN HND FOR MBA???

House,is there any institution that is accepting fresh HND graduate directly for MBA OR Msc?Please update me if there is any university or polytechnic

Re: CAN HND FOR MBA???

Hello,
    With the NIM graduate certificate or any other professional certificate, LAUTECH will grant you admission. Just pick up your form at the ikeja liaison office at Victory Grammar school, Abule bus stop.
    If you don't have NIM certificate, you should go for PGD.

Iam doing my NIM INDUCTION ON 21ST.Pls when is laotech form closing?And how much?

you will definitely find a school that will allow you do your MBA with your HND certificate, provided you have an upper credit and you can travel far. I just graduated from the University of Benin and many of my classmates there were HND(upper credit) holders, Delta State University will allow you. In a nutshell, most of the south southern universities will allow you. BUT they will not give you an admission for Msc without a PGD or MBA certificate. Goodluck!!!

Thank you guys.I have Hnd upper credit in accounting and also NIM. Pls which of the southern university is sellin form now? I stay in kwara state

@kollybally just let me know whenever u c any university that accept HND for MBA

pls members from southeast should inquire if there are any university accepting hnd & professional certificates 4 mba

+ Reply