+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CALL TO naijahotjobs ADMINISTRATORS

CALL TO naijahotjobs ADMINISTRATORS

I like to say a vry big thank u to u guys for creating this platform for Nija youths to help one another and also air their views concerning employment issues. Once again, thank u.

But I want to call ur attention to an issue dat has bn bothering me for a while!

Plzzzzzzzzzzz, endeavor to help us correct the issue of MOST CURRENT THREADS STAYING AT THE BOTTOM! IT SHOULD BE FIFO( FIRST IN, FIRST OUT). THAT IS HOW A PROFESSIONAL DATABASE FUNCTIONS.

Thank you as I hope and expect prompt response to the effect of this CALL.

THANK YOU.

Re.

@poster,the appearance of al post here is based on d FIFO basis. A thread might hav been posted for over 6mnths(it could b more or less) once a mber attempts to respond to dat mail dat thread is revived hence its reappearance e.g d NDIC topic, d free browsin thread etc dey ar al old threads but once u make any response on these mails dey ar refreshed. In som instances it is d originator dat stil go copy& these old threads to look like fresh(e.g scammers) D only sugestn i can make is 4 d admin to delete d posts outrightly but there ar som of dis threads dat can serve as references. Pls note i am not d system admin but just gave an insight. Tanx & 1luv

Re: Re.

Quote Originally Posted by lanyat
    @poster,the appearance of al post here is based on d FIFO basis. A thread might hav been posted for over 6mnths(it could b more or less) once a mber attempts to respond to dat mail dat thread is revived hence its reappearance e.g d NDIC topic, d free browsin thread etc dey ar al old threads but once u make any response on these mails dey ar refreshed. In som instances it is d originator dat stil go copy& these old threads to look like fresh(e.g scammers)....
    Very Correct!

No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Re: CALL TO naijahotjobs ADMINISTRATORS

why not file your suggestion more effectively.....probably use the contact link

Re: CALL TO naijahotjobs ADMINISTRATORS

My observation is that the posts that stay on top are the recently commented upon ones. In other words, if U comment on a thread, that post becomes the one on top till someone else comments on some other thread. Do U get it?
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

+ Reply