+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Call Center Supervisors in Lagos

gbt

Call Center Supervisors in Lagos

Responsibilities:

• Implements and supports call center technologies in VPA Centers and the TDM and IP telephony corporate systems.
    • Leads projects including testing and implementing new technologies that have significant implications for the future of the infrastructure.
    • Maintains and disseminates up-to-date knowledge about industry trends and competitors
    • Collaborates with architecture and engineering staff to identify emerging technologies and new developments in technology and techniques that are available in the marketplace and that will have an impact on businesses. Factors new technologies into budget and resource plans.
    • Defines service and support strategy for the technology in their scope and recommends strategic direction for long term spending plans.
    • Develops a solid understanding of the strategic plans/initiatives and critical success factors of the organization as a whole.
    • Serves as a key point of contact for the customer community to ensure their infrastructure needs are met.
    • Demonstrates a thorough understanding of how major business change initiatives affect the IT infrastructure.
    • Frequently interacts with staff, customers and/or IT management colleagues to ensure effective integration between different functions, units and teams

Qualifications and Requirements:

• Minimum of a university degree certificate.
    • Ability to communicate fluently in English Language with good diction.
    • Must have basic computer Knowledge. Must have advanced computer knowledge with basic networking and IP understanding.
    • Basic relational database (e.g SQL server, excel database).
    • Ability to be tolerant With both internal and external customers is a must.
    • Years of experience must be at least 1 year.

Method of application..forward your resume to [email protected]

Re: Call Center Supervisors in Lagos

Sorry for being off-topic in this thread but I have to be since it will might greatly benefit you. Mind you, I am not trying to scam you as it is not my norm to do so, just a trial convinces you though. I introduce to you a free internet sms service on both local and international networks. You will really save more credit to call by adopting this free sms service.

What you have to do is simple, click on d link below to register for free and then login.

http://iyam.mobi/newuser/?referer=14...e-ff72ec8c973b

Click on 'Win credits' and then follow the rest of the instructions; the more credits you win, the more messages you can send and there is no limit to the number of credits you can accumulate. Not everyone needs this but I believe a good number does. So good luck to you and be thankful later if you've never come across this info before.

+ Reply