+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Buy and sell uk used and new blackberry phones, laptop, ipads at cheaper rate

Buy and sell uk used and new blackberry phones, laptop, ipads at cheaper rate

We are Gbadex Global Communications we sell and Buy Uk used and Brand New Blackberry phones,Laptops and Ipads at reasonable price we sell in Retail and Wholesale.Our blackberry phones,Ipads,Laptops are First Grade Uk used,very Neat and in good working condition,Customers Have Tasted this,which we are known for.A buy from us will definately convince you,give it a try.We Sell all kinds of Blackberry phones Such as Tour,bold 1,2,3,curve 2 and 3,BOld Touch,storm 1 and 2,we have Apple Ipads of 16g,32g,64g so also we have Laptop of different make such as Dell,Toshiba,Acer,Hp and so on. Delivery within lagos@1,500 (Cash on delivery) Delivery Outside Lagos@1,500 - 2,500 If you want GRADE A used phones that have never been used in Nigeria and have no scratch then call us on 07033412451 to buy. All our phones work very well with nigerian networks and they dont require unlocking. You can order from anywhere in nigeria. Those outside Lagos State can either send someone in Lagos to make the purchases for them or pay into our cooperate account below we would deliver by ifex,Eps orABC transport: ACCOUNT NAME:ADEWUNMI GBADEGESHIN BANK:ECOBANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:0013330878 Our used blackberry are like brand new phones because we sell the highest grade of used phones in the market which is why we are known for our outstanding quality.The only way you would know its used is if we tell you. kindly View pictures for confirmation.We are situated in Computer village Lagos We currently have UK used Phones and brand new blackberry and Ipads. Our prices are very competitive and you save a lot when you buy from us. For More Enquires about our Products Call Gbade on 07033412451 or PING 2269A197 or you Email [email protected] or talk to us on skype our ID on Skype is Adewunmi Gbadegeshin add us and talk to us. Thanks for Contacting us in GBADEX GLOBAL COMMUNICATION

Re: Buy and sell uk used and new blackberry phones, laptop, ipads at cheaper rate

ACCESS/RECEIVE E-MAIL MESSAGES FROM UP TO 10 MAIL ACCOUNTS ON YOUR N1,500 BIS AND BROWSE UNLIMITED, I MEAN UNLIMITED ON YOUR PC USING THE SAME BIS SIM

Receive email messages from all your mail accounts (even if you have over 10 mail accounts) on N1,500 MTN BIS. Use the same SIM for unlimited browsing on ur PC. Download movies, software and even watch youtube endlessly so long as your BIS is active. This is no scam. Its real. I 'll prefer to do this for those in Lagos since they say seeing is believing. If you are a student with a valid school ID card, I 'll do it for you at a very huge discount. I 'll do it for you there and then. You will browse anything. I mean anything you want and download in my presence on your PC before you settle me (I don't ask clients to send money to my account, you settle me when am done in your presence. It is called a gentle man agreement).

Mind you, only 200mb comes with MTN BIS. So, if I watch channelstv, youtube, movies and download using my BIS sim, in 20 minutes, the 200mb would have been exhausted. But if I do what I am talking about for you before you start browsing, I swear, your browsing on PC will never end.

NOTE: You don't have to be a blackberry user to enjoy this. Provided you have an MTN line and a NOKIA phone with a USB cord or any internet modem and a PC, you are good to go.

A lot would see this as untrue. But honestly, this is no scam. DSTV and MTN have been ripping us bad in NIGERIA. This is the biggest internet and BB email freedom you can ever have. Stop spending N3,000 just to access two mail accounts and above. I bet you, with just N1, 500, all your mails, will be routed to your domain mail account on your BLACKBERRY.

Knowledge is powerful. Information is an emancipation from slavery.

BB PIN: 28B93D6E

+ Reply