+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BEZALEEL FURTHER RECRUITMENT FORMALITIES............ANYONE RECIEVED SAME SMS???

BEZALEEL FURTHER RECRUITMENT FORMALITIES............ANYONE RECIEVED SAME SMS???

i got an sms from bezaleel- we refer to ur interview with airtel and hereby invite you to bezaleel for further recruitment formalities either in abuja or lagos..................wednesday feb 02,2011........................................... ......................contact person 0802222______ thank you
    pls did anyone recieve similar message?
    has anyone done this further recruitment formalities before(i gathered its gonna be typing test)?
    is there some useful info that will help me?
    pls its tom, i need help!
    contact me via sms on 08022825407
    thank you

Re: BEZALEEL FURTHER RECRUITMENT FORMALITIES............ANYONE RECIEVED SAME SMS???

@ Tosinx; pls I'm also with Bezaleel and yet to receive such message. pls could you pls help with the contact number given to you plsssssss.
    or if there is any member of the house that has such number.
    thanks.

Re: BEZALEEL FURTHER RECRUITMENT FORMALITIES............ANYONE RECIEVED SAME SMS???

i had my interview with airtel in oct, i don t know about u am also not sure of whats happening yet, but i know its in batches. what we had today was a typoing test and i dont know whats next. pls if u ve done the typing test stage, what do u think is next?? or athere ppl who also have done the typing test and re still waiting?

+ Reply