+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Bezaleel consultant, who knows this firm?

Re: Bezaleel consultant, who knows this firm?

hello house,all what u've said about them r true.i also took their online test.still waiting for their call.

@omozone,pls wot was d test like?i mean d format of their online test.tanks

@sherbol2002.Like i said b4,their test wasn't too hard. 200 questions in all.Comprises of quantitative;attitude;english;personality questions.Has ur cv gotten to them?

d addy is 310 herbert macualay rd,sabo yaba.and dey wld snd u a test in ur mail.all man for his own.have done mine n waiting

Omozone,tanks 4 ur reply.i apreciate ur concern.i sent ma cv 2 a staff email dis morning(a friend gave me d email ad).Y did u ask?is there any info u want 2 share wit me?tanks n God bless.

@Konti...pls what was the interview like, what shud one expect?
    !

@jluv what date did u take ur own test?Have u heard anything from them since then? @sherbol'02 the reason why i ask about ur cv is dat's best way u can get an email sent 2u for ur test. @konti..hows their interview like?Have u also heard from them after ur interview?Lets be hopeful !

@omozone wen did u rite ur test/ did mine bout 3weeks ago bt stil havnt heard frm dem plus d test waz quite simple or isnt cuz of d hausa thingy

@darlene..i took my test at the end of september.i haven't heard from them too.what was the hausa thing ur refering to?was it the language ability?lately,they recruited new people to ogara in delta state.i think they're still working on our recruitment.when they're done they'll start calling.lets be prayerful n hopeful.

at omozone i did mine too at dat time too bt i also havnt heard frm dem. i heard d test we did waz 4 a job at abj which required us 2 be able 2 speak hausa or yoruba bt hopefuli lyk u said. were u asked d lang u speak

@darlene..Ur right! The recruitment is mend 4 zain.Ur advised to indicate Nigerian language u speak fluently,Ur names n the preferred location for interview.Its an Abuja based job n hausa language will be a major advantage.Can u email me lets go [email protected]

@All asking abt the interview,it was a normal ur skills for customer service re u willing to relocate to Abj. My friend i had the interview with has bn called for the second stage @ their office in Igamu Lagos state, she was asked to speak Hausa n called a staff who soke in hausa for her. Am still hoping for mine cos i heard is turn by turn.Gud luck all!

@tender..was it only hausa language they prefered?what about someone that understands other languages like yoruba,tiv etc?pls,when did u take ur test n when did they call u 4 interview?did u have any idea what time the work gonna start?best regards!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast