+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BEZALEEL CALLING

BEZALEEL CALLING

House,do any one get invitation to from this recruiting firm to seat for their online test? i did but the document they attached was plain. i have called them several times but they keep telling me 'we have resend it ' and am yet to get it since 11/10/2010. Please what should i do

Re: BEZALEEL CALLING

When did they send it as mine was sent in sept I went for their interview in sept then went for zain interview thru them 5th oct though I vent heard anything again from them I suggest you go to their office if they still haven't sent it as they are for real go to their office oh

Quote Originally Posted by ssm
    House,do any one get invitation to from this recruiting firm to seat for their online test? i did but the document they attached was plain. i have called them several times but they keep telling me 'we have resend it ' and am yet to get it since 11/10/2010. Please what should i do
    pls can u give me the number to contact them too.if u cannot post it here, this is my email [email protected] cos i hav bin waiting for there call since after interview wit them earlier last month

The interview with zain was it typing or oral pls i need ur help so i can prepare my self very well

who kws when they will call for second interview with zain

hello [email protected] have to keep calling them to send the mail attachment to u cos i think thats the only way u can be in contention for the [email protected] particular date was ur test attachment sent 2u?how was ur interview with bazaleel and zain?was zain interview computer base or just oral?why haven't they called u?pls,try and get in touch with them to know how far.
    @every1..from information reaching me,i learn't that those who took their test earlier were mend for job placement in lagos which fewer people will be employed.their main recruitment was mend for zain in abuja which will be large atleast.lets keep sharing information cos this will help each and evry1 of us.

The interview with zain was oral.I was in a panel of 6pple and it was tel me bout urself,what are the qualities of a call centre agent,if an angry customer cals how wud u handle it even if the customer abuses ur mum,why do you want to work in zain of all telecomms firm,how what you studied in school relates with a call centre agent,what other languages can you speak.it was ok though but you need to be confident that's what they are looking for and people that can speak English fluently and another nigeria language..what I don't know is when the job is suppose to start as I heard dat since my interview was lagos then its lagos based.haven't gotten feed back from bezaleel yet though.

PLS.........................u guys shld pls help me out ere , hw do i send my CV in?
    pls or any contact der pls........................i beg of u all.................

@Amfb you could go to 310 herbert macaulay str by sabo bus stop to drop your cv Bezaleel Consulting is on the 2nd floor..good luck

tks a bunch.............................

House pls help.
    i am invited for an interview in there yaba office tomorrow.
    Pls anyone should share their interview format.
    Thanks

+ Reply