+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BENIN NBC?

BENIN NBC?

Please has anyone in Benin or Abuja received their sms?please respond.
    Does it happen 2 u too,almost every text or call i receive makes my heart beat.soon as my phone rings,i start flying near it,really expecting

Re: BENIN NBC?

i am still waiting Is that it is only lagos that is eligible? i am already fustrated about this matter why only lagos that a qusetion i am still asking my self. I wrote that exam in benin and with all the travelling from Portharcourt it is very disharting

It is highly disheartening. This is how we took Stanbic IBTC test since last year August 13th in Abuja which Lagos pple were called but portharcourt and Abuja has not been called up till d moment. My prayer is dat dis company shld not kill us of waiting bcos i believe my portion can neva be given 2 anoda bt dis waiting is bcoming 2 much. NBC shld not start with their own again.

StanbicIBTC! dat one dey pain me sef. afta sending our details to a particular email add, we re yet to hear frm dem. and now NBC, the trend is kinda disturbing. so make we de go lagos go write tests o, cos na dat place evrytin tin dey happen fast fast.

It is kinda disturbing. After traveling all the way from Port harcourt, lodge in a hotel for a night and took the test in Benin, up till now no text msg. Does it mean that all those that took the test in Benin and Abuja failed? Someone should tell me because it make me nervous.

@ Fareboy, i feel ur pain. i also travelled all the way frm ph down to benin to write that test. i'm beginning to think dat all my effort was a waste. From anoda thread in this forum i learnt dat they ve recruited just one person for dat sales rep position. i've forgotten dem for now. i suggest you do thesame.

All Abj and Ben hopeful, just beliv tins will b ok soon.
    Considering d fact that guys un Lag receive text msgs even though no one knw how its going to b, you guys too will soon rec.
    Just b patient!!!

Did in lag and got d msg but dnt knw how far now.

ALL WILL BE WELL!!!

guys we just hav to be patient and keep hopin!!!!!. wrote in abj and strongly belive they will call

+ Reply