+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BELOXXI TEST/INTERVIEW

BELOXXI TEST/INTERVIEW

I wrote a test last wk at BELOXXI n was told we'll b contacted wit d result dis wk. Pls has anyone been contacted? I really nid 2 kw

Re: BELOXXI TEST/INTERVIEW

i was sent an sms to come for a test and interview today the 10th but i am not in Lagos so i sent an email to them to let me know their pay package and if its worth the risk but the responded and said I should make the interview first but i didnt make it.anyone who made should give us info

I also got the invitation for test/interview on 10th July. Just one day notification. I'm the least interested. I don't even remember applying 4 it, though maybe I did and can't remember. I doubt if I wud have attended even if I was still in Lagos.
    17th Wonder of the World

@Akan, wat is ur stress? if u are least interested in the company then why did u apply. be mindful of what you say.
    @viky, wrote mine on the 3rd. still waiting to hear from them. they were really nice to all of us who did the test n mini interview with the M.D.
    lets be hopeful.

BELOXXI TEST/INTERVIEW

@lexia i also wrote on d 3rd, can u pls reach me @ 08064644058 if u hear anything

Quote Originally Posted by lexia
    @Akan, wat is ur stress? if u are least interested in the company then why did u apply. be mindful of what you say.
    If u read my last post u'll notice where I mentioned not remembering applying 4 the job. Well, since the company seems real maybe I actually did apply.

I'm the last person on earth that will b scared of any1 or any co. My destiny is in God's hands not in a company's decision. I can say what ever I like.
    17th Wonder of the World

@ akan, nobody said ur destiny lies on anyone's hand, just try and choose ur words carefully when u talk, its just a piece of advice. think before u act not the other way ok
    @viky,if i hear anything i'll let u know. the few people i know that we did together havent heard anything either. might just put a call across to them anytime ds week so one can know if to continue being hopeful or to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by lexia
    @ akan, nobody said ur destiny lies on anyone's hand, just try and choose ur words carefully when u talk, its just a piece of advice. think before u act not the other way ok
    Never knew u were one of the candidates. Sorry if my words where unpleasant. Mayb I was thinking when I said it.
    17th Wonder of the World

Latest info on BELOXXI TEST/INTERVIEW

i put a call through to them this morning, they said they are still working on the recruitment exercise, that i should exercise patience. i asked for an approx. of duration we should expect to get feedback, but she said she cant really tell for now, that hr is still working.

@viky, I got a call dis morning to come for a test which is tomorrow. Pls can u help me with the likely questions. Thank you very much

BELOXXI TEST/INTERVIEW

D test is quite easy, u just nid 2 read d instructions very well. 100questions 4 1hr. U can call me 2 tell me how it went

+ Reply