+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: BAT CALLING FOR TEST

BAT CALLING FOR TEST

I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM BAT TELLING ME MY CV HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND THEIR CONSULTANT ADECCO WILL SEND ME MAIL SHORTLY. SHORTLY, I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM ADECCO TO PREPARE FOR AN ONLINE TEST, PLS. IF U RECEIVE THE MAIL WHAT IS THE MEANING OF Syscheck. COS THEY SAY THAT IS WHAT WILL LET THE INTERNET EXPLORER WORK WELL

Re: BAT CALLING FOR TEST

Broda i no know wetin that thing mean ohh!! I also need info on that.
    Sys..... Na wa for dis Oyibo ohh!
    N

i guess syscheck should mean system check. not so sure that is my guess. if you read the second instruction well it says "syscheck will help to confirm the compatibility of the computer for this assessmennt" i guess syscheck will check the compatibility of the computer we intend to use for the assessment. got the same mail too. wishing us luck.

Got this Today. Who has an idea of what to espect?

Fri, May 21, 2010 6:09:55 AMYour Adecco Test Information
    From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>Add to Contacts
    To: [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear chinedum onyemaechi,

Thank you for contacting Adecco and associated Adecco divisions about potential career opportunities.

A standard part of the application process is to assess an applicant's skills and to gain insight about the applicant's work attitude and work preferences. An online session has been set up for you for those purposes.

These assessments are not supervised and so we rely on your integrity in completing them, i.e. that you and you alone answer the questions in accordance with the instructions. You may be asked at a later date to be retested under supervised conditions.

This email contains all the information you need to access your session.
    Please do not delete it until you have completed the session. In fact, you may want to print it out as it contains all the web site and password information.

Before starting this session please read the Privacy Statement Click here.

Please click on the URL below to go to Xpert Online. If you have difficulty with the link, just go to www.xpert.adecco.com and enter the login and password below. Please note that the password is case-sensitive.

URL: Start session

Login name: [email protected]
    Password: 128373baf6d8d7

Please note that your session will expire on: 26-05-2010 10:30:47 GMT. Be sure to complete your online session before that time as you will no longer be able to access the assessments after that date.

Some helpful hints:

Be sure to read ALL the instructions and follow them carefully.

You will be offered the opportunity to perform a System Check before launching the test session. This will not place anything on your computer, but it will tell you if your computer will support the AdeccoXpert application. We recommend you do this so you know before you begin if there may be any issues.

If you have any questions, phone your Test Administrator at the number listed below.

Thank you again, and good luck!

AdeccoXpert
    Branch: Lagos
    Phone: 234 1 773 7717
    N

chinedum onyemaechi hope you know i can go ahead and attempt your test right now if i want to.
    naijahotjobs apparently doesn't have the edit post function.
    we should all learn to reason before making our post. this is really shocking !

@nedu- what do u think you are doing...posting your login information password and user for every one to see?...na waoh...i hope no one tampers with it or else ...u are toast dude

Plz house.....lets help him and stay away from his login info.....And @Nedu...i advice u had better log on now and do ur test....now that you have the chance..remeber over 300pips are already viewing dis

I support the last speaker ooo please lets stay away from his login, even I know a lot od mischievous ppl in here, I pray they will go blind and their systems crash if they try to login

Guy Nedu,U are amazing!..or rather amusing!

just completed d online test.easy and straightforward......but men u got to be veeeeeeery fast-10 mins to 32 questions. guess they'll get back on the outcome,but am very sure they'll want to increase the passmark so lots of dudes'll be dropped at this stage

@gydo, I am truly Amusing!!!,
    @vingoze, thanks for ur support to stay out!!,
    @biggerboyze, You are amazing' u truly are a nice person though I'm not toast but thanks again,
    @pewekac, Thank you for not logging in to my session for the test, may be i would score a very good point if you do?'lol'.

@ All The Lord would do great things in our Life!! We will leave to tell this story and we will leave to spend our money and our loved once would feel us. Once again thank for the coution. I was'nt thinking i guess when i did post that. Only trying to send the info and not editing properly.
    Thank again.
    Cheers.

The test was'nt Bad. Just 10Minits for Verbal REASONING QUESTIONS. Try and bit time Dudes.
    It was easy But Time wasn't good enough.
    N

As 4me, i wasnt shortlisted afta i had bn longlisted by BAT. I called ADECCO & was told BAT didnt submit my name 2dem

@Biggeboyz, I believe i read something about after a week if not contacted, then u term it unlisted'''
    So its Just 2days since that post.
    Anything is Bound to Happen dude,
    Cheers.
    N

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast