+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: BAT ASSESSMENT LATEST

Re: BAT ASSESSMENT LATEST

Dis is wat i got from a source. I cant say if dis is 4real. Checkin d predigree of BAT, i hv no reason 2b in doubt.

@bgurl, I think we are in the same batch. If you are Adlin(e), please post your Email addy, so we can talk. Cheers.
    @biggerboyze, you are just too much. God MUST bless you abundantly. In the shortest possible time, you will "hammer". Amen.

I'm on my way to get the letter.

@ thewiseone i"m not adlyn but my email addy is [email protected], adlyn didnt make it. i can give u her email addy though. send me a mail, all the best.

@Thewiseone and bgurl, how do you know if you are on the buffer list cos my status still reads shortlisted. thanks

Guys pls, just a quick question. as per the current BAT management trainees. when its says LONGLISTED on the current application status what does it mean. meaning what does the word longlisted means ? cheers

Just as the word suggests...it means that ur application is under review still and has survived the first screening. After the second screening, they'll trim the list and come up with a 'shortlist'..pray u make that one then u'll be writing two online tests from their test coordinators Adecco, after which mails would be sent out for interviews. Thats as far as i know cos i crashed out after then..
    !

@ayoxxx

cheers thanxs really appreciate. BUt this test will it be like the one diageo is doint that they will send you the links for the test in your email and then you will do it on your own or its at a test centre ? reason is i am currently in the uk where i am working but looking 2 relocate bk to 9ja hence my job hunting . cheers.

they'll send you a link and a login directly to your inbox, where u'd take the test 'unsupervised'. The test is in three sections, quantitative, verbal and uhh uhh...oh well the third one. However note that all this is based on what i experienced from the last one and that it is no guarantee that this would be the same or bear any semblance...just prepare accordingly sha
    !

@ayoxxx

thanks bro really aprreciate the insight. well fingers crossed and await them to bring it on.

Can i still apply,pls help me with the details.God bless u all.

@tuneday25

i believe the jobs app is closed now, but you cant still try and register and apply at BAT website.

the interview is not like the usual interviews we see generally. it is an experience type of thing. you are asked about your basic reactions to certain leadership situations. your abilitites are then judged based on your responses. for example, your team work can be judged by asking if there was anyone on your team at anytime who was laging behind, if yes, (which is the rite answer), how did you manage the person and the situation. your ability to take orders are also judged from your experience with present suprevisors or past ones, in the same vain, your independent decision making abilities are also judged thrugh the same scenario type of interview questions. wish you all luck.
    B

yeah......i got a mail from them on MANAGEMENT TRAINEE

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast