+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: BANKGRAD TEST RESULT

@de

Sales

Pls,where and when did u write d test?cos i didnt receive any mail or txt msg to this effect.Thks

Re: BANKGRAD TEST RESULT

@akpan,graduate trainee test wud b comin up lata,d last saturday test was 4 accountants

Quote Originally Posted by clubone05
    Guys the official dragnet pass mark is 50%.but this does not guarantee u progression to the next stage of the selection process.i've done text by dragnet 5 times now and my least score being 41 and highest being 55.I have NOT been called on any of these occasions to attend the next stage.
    sounds strange! can u tell us the names of those companies? cuz i know of a friend that scored 37% last year (bankgrad) and still got the job! (union bank)

@CLUBONE5, DRAGNET IS JUST D RECRUITING AGENT & THEY CANT DET D PASS MK FOR ANY CLIENT.D PASS MK DEPENDS ON D PERFORMANCE OF EVERYONE DAT SAT FOR D TEST $ AND IT'S D CLIENTS ALONE DAT CAN MAKE DECISION ON DAT.UR CASE IS DEFINATELY DIFF FROM DIS ONE.IT'S WELL

@PAPAVIC,D TEST WAS ALSO CONDUCTED FOR UNION BANK.I BLIF CLUBONE5 IS ONLY TRYING TO TELL US HIS OWN DRAGNET EXP DAT DEFINATELY DOES NT COUNT IN DIS CASE @LL.GOD WIL DO IT COZ HIS FAITHFUL.IT'S WELL

First i paid for the text. I got 41%.i was told to apply to all the companies no their site.i did this.then there was honeywell,i got 55%.etisalat,firs,customer care for telcom and to top it,uba.after 8months i paid for another text i got 48%.i applied to union bank with my scores twice.so pls tell me more about dragnet...

@clubone5,like i said b4,urs is a diff stories from d test dat was held on saturday.nobody pay kobo or naira for d last saturday test.dat u ve gone tru all dat doesnt mean d issues are thesame.like someone said,37% got union bank job last yr do u also want to fault dat claim?...bro, it's well

Guys,we need not argue,cut off marks is always a tricky business cos its based on general performance,you can find-atimes,people scoring as low as 20% getting called if the general performance is poor and people getting above 50% not getting called if general performance is on the high side,we should instead pray we are part of those that are called at the end of the day.

@gydo,absolutely rite.dat's wat i just want clubone5 to understand dat general performance & clients discretion det cut off mk.hw r u 2day ? it's well

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12