About Us

BW has been involved in Cash-In-Transit (C-I-T) operations since 2007 and has amassed a fleet of about 200 Armoured Vehicles. Having met the minimum capital requirements as dictated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN); on the 19th of July 2011, we were issued licenses to carry out both Cash Management (CM) and Cash-In-Transit (C-I-T) operations in Nigeria; making us one of only two companies currently licensed to handle CIT, cash counting and sorting operations in Nigeria.
BW currently deploys its fleet of trucks across 28 states of the Federation carrying out C-I-T operations. We are currently undergoing an aggressive drive to roll out of cash centres in different locations of the country over the next 5 years.

Our Vision

To be the Pre-eminent Cash Movement/Processing company in Nigeria
Our Mission

To provide World Class Cash Management / Processing Services to Clients through Highly skilled and experienced professionals that are supported by appropriate technology infrastructure in order to create value for clients and shareholders and make a lasting positive contribution to the society.

click the link below to apply